Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the city is infested

Originally posted by MadamMillie

yes there's always a few near your new pen ken (heehee, it rhymes!), in that alleyway just after city bikes.

but living in DC rocks.

i made one my pet already. i call him bitey.

City Life = Rats and other undesirables

My friends live in downtown bmore and the other night they opened their back door to carry the trash out and 3 ran in...having them infest ur house is even worse than having them on the streets. It was possibly the grossest experience of my life...made me decide to never live downtown.

Originally posted by merkie

City Life = Rats and other undesirables

My friends live in downtown bmore and the other night they opened their back door to carry the trash out and 3 ran in...having them infest ur house is even worse than having them on the streets. It was possibly the grossest experience of my life...made me decide to never live downtown.

Well, at least the fuggers pay rent in d.c. when they come into your house around here. Baltimore? Forgetaboutit!:)

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

i thought this shit only happened in NY. i've had 3 rats jump out in front of me and run across the sidewalk since yesterday -- one by my friends' house on swann st, one by my place, and one at GW. i thought this was supposed to be the nice part of town :confused: :confused: :confused:

the black ones are the best... same goes for the squirrel... what is up with that shit... has the evil of DC politics surfaced into a super-evil race of mice and squirrels, bent on paving the way for Armaggedon? Its like Ghostbusters all over again... :worry:

LMAO.. The squirrels are insane here, very true... They actually walk TOWARDS my dog instead of running away.. Either they are mental or just are not afraid of anyone or anything anymore..

And if my house had rats, I'd move out the next day.. Nothing grosser than mice/rats.. I used to get sick to my stomach when I saw a rat in the NY subway.. But that happened quite a lot.......

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Oh, don't get me started on squirrels. There are a whole brigade of them out here in front of the white house. We have white ones, black ones... even puerto rican ones! Crazy shit, man!

You're not going to start singing War's "Spill the Wine" are you?

Originally posted by mysteriousss

LMAO.. The squirrels are insane here, very true... They actually walk TOWARDS my dog instead of running away.. Either they are mental or just are not afraid of anyone or anything anymore..

And if my house had rats, I'd move out the next day.. Nothing grosser than mice/rats.. I used to get sick to my stomach when I saw a rat in the NY subway.. But that happened quite a lot.......

I think its a government conspiracy!:laugh: That sux for you guys...in Miami you got shitloads of roaches! EWWWWW!