Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How bad or good is your coffee habbit

stogiey2k2

I personally start the morning off with a Cafe con leche at home followed by an expresso shot.

Next to American Vanilla Flavored Coffee's at work

and at 300pm two more expresso shots....

:tongue:

and that's pretty consistent except for stressful days

add one more shot and add one more american coffee.:tongue:

I am a caffiene FREAK! If I dont have it (whether it'd be from coffee or my ripped fuel) then I get extreme headaches and bitchy. I usually drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and that's it. My first coffee experience was with espresso, talk about STRONG! I got hooked on cappuccinos and lattes for awhile, but the calories added up.

I love coffee, but didn't start drinking it until about two years ago

I drink the half decaf half regular about half the time. Sometimes I drink it at 5 or so, if I have errends, and I'm kind of hungry

I drink tea like mad crazy tho

Originally posted by diabolique007

I drink the half decaf half regular about half the time.

ok quick question, what is the point of decaf? I mean coffee is not really that tasty, and the sole purpose, IMO, is the caffiene...so why have decaf? This question is not just to you, I have been wondering this for awhile.

depending on the night before i start off with either (pepsi .. 6-8 hours of sleep) or mountain dew livewire (4-5 hours of sleep) and progress from there .. but i've cut back on my coffee intake to maybe just a couple of time a week instead of a couple of times a day. :)

I can't drink caffinated coffee....it makes me feel sick (nautious and jittery).

At work me and a friend of mine are the same, so we order French Vanilla flavored DECAF coffee from Gevalia...and put a ton of that French Vanilla liquid creamer....it's actually very good.

But no caffeine for me... I get my caffeine from my Coke during lunch.

Thankfully I don't need it :D

Bad? Not at all...I'm what you could consider a caffein addict...and proud of it man!

When I go to Starbucks I get the Caramel Frappuccino Venti ( or as we call it a "caramel frap") this shit gets you hyper-hyper-hyper...good...the "venti" stands for "huge" I guess...it's pretty darn big.

Cafecito Cubano, always...with 10 little bags of sugar, well stirred so you get the foam (la espumita) and believe it or not...I down a coladita all by myself...grrrrrwwwwwoowwwow!!!

As a matter of fact...I'm going to make myself a colada right now!!!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by lilliz77

ok quick question, what is the point of decaf? I mean coffee is not really that tasty, and the sole purpose, IMO, is the caffiene...so why have decaf? This question is not just to you, I have been wondering this for awhile.

well, if I drink it full strength I get jittery and sometimes even get tummyaches. With this I can:

a. feel normal

b. drink more coffeeeeee, LOL, which I often do

I don't drink it every day, like every other day or so

oh, and two thumbs up for those flavored creamers, esp vanillatoffeecaramel..YUM

my mother drinks her coffee black :shaky:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

ok u messed it up

pepsi is for retards.......there is no substitute for coke......cant beat the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN BROTHA I swear Coke has endorphins in it.. the world is divided by pepsi and coke, dontcha think?