Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u guys jerk off in your gf's mouths?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by tommyarmani

It seems i can never cum from a straight blow job, so what i do is just have her suck on the balls while i stroke it. As soon as im close to cumming, i swiftly pull the back of her head & guide her in for the clean up

;)

sounds like ur feelin quite comfortable here lately lol

It seems i can never cum from a straight blow job, so what i do is just have her suck on the balls while i stroke it. As soon as im close to cumming, i swiftly pull the back of her head & guide her in for the clean up

;)

yeah... last night before heading out. ;)

;)

can't say I haven't..:tongue:

;)

Well have you ever tried having her stroke it and suck it at the same time? It's a lovely way for a guy to get off even if he has a hard time cumming from a beej...

Originally posted by tastyt

Well have you ever tried having her stroke it and suck it at the same time? It's a lovely way for a guy to get off even if he has a hard time cumming from a beej...

Of course, but it seems that when i control it, its much easier to cum. But when she is doing the combo blow & stroke, i just cant get it. Despite her doing a fantastic job

:laugh::laugh: