Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so...ummmmm....ok......

lilliz77

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Nice. He couldn't take it anymore huh

exactly that, he wrote that this job is not for him and he had to stop pretending it was..since my boss went on maternity leave mid July 3 people already quit and I am soooo anxious to see what they are going to say about me leaving, though everyone but my boss knows...

Originally posted by lilliz77

exactly that, he wrote that this job is not for him and he had to stop pretending it was..since my boss went on maternity leave mid July 3 people already quit and I am soooo anxious to see what they are going to say about me leaving, though everyone but my boss knows...

Damn was she that bad? Or is the company that bad...cuz that'll say alot for her as a superviser...what a bad one!

she is actually the best boss I've worked with, but I think it's like "now the cat is away" mentality going on...and the supervisor is not all that great at being a supervisor...plus its a young and catty group here, so drama is always happening. Se la vi!

she is actually the best boss I've worked with, but I think it's like "now the cat is away" mentality going on...and the supervisor is not all that great at being a supervisor...plus its a young and catty group here, so drama is always happening. Se la vi!

Sorry to hear that!:(

Originally posted by diabolique007

I was eating out one night, and our server quit after he took our order, then never put the order in.

I 've never done it myself, but has anyone else ever walked out on a job?

Never, I beleive one should never burn their bridges no matter how bad it is. My two centavitos on the matter.:D

I did once....

I went to find out how much vacation time I had accrued....and the HR woman told me that my boss had gone and changed my status from full-time to part-time (without my consent). Therefore I lost the 2 weeks I had, because Part-timers don't get vacation time.

I worked everyday from 3am, when I would get beeped because the shipment was on it's way, and wouldn't leave till 6pm. You tell me if that's part time. And Saturdays from 3am-5am.

So I left. I was only getting paid $8/hour, plus a lot of overtime, so screw it.

I was eating out one night, and our server quit after he took our order, then never put the order in.

I was so fucking bored with the job that I had that one day I really had it so I went to lunch and never came back. :D

I'm very happy where I am right now...but I have walked out of every job I had before, before I went onto freelancing for 3 years...the thing is that there's always that motherfucker on every job that's going to give you a hard time...luckily on the job I have now...motherfuckers are nicer!

:D

Guest saleen351

i walked out on monday.....

i had to, i hated every minute of it, and i had to get out of my non compete, so i cut them a deal, and i'm gone... only one month there... i'm done with doing sales... not for me anymore...

Originally posted by saleen351

i walked out on monday.....

i had to, i hated every minute of it, and i had to get out of my non compete, so i cut them a deal, and i'm gone... only one month there... i'm done with doing sales... not for me anymore...

So you're back?

one of my co-workers just sent a distribution e-mail saying he quit and walked right out....how's that for a good morning?

That's what I call shavin' your balls with a Cuban Barber's razor (u know the long "Machete" type razor)!!

stupid or brave??

This guy rocks!! :rock:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by themrs

So you're back?

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

FOR NOW....

gonna go sub teach for a while... it's just a bitch getting all the paper work done...

good money, easy hours, and i can get a second job.... as good as i am in sales (i'm a fucking pro) i just can't do it any more... i have too much talent to waste selling shit, unless merk or phizer call me, then i'll go back into sales...

Originally posted by saleen351

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

FOR NOW....

gonna go sub teach for a while... it's just a bitch getting all the paper work done...

good money, easy hours, and i can get a second job.... as good as i am in sales (i'm a fucking pro) i just can't do it any more... i have too much talent to waste selling shit, unless merk or phizer call me, then i'll go back into sales...

Good luck!

Oh, and tell that bitch in your sig she's got some cum in her eye!