Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there any descent hotels in seaside heights

Originally posted by calebb

Surfside is definitely your best bet. Great looking rooms and everything. I'd book a room ASAP.

No its not!! its the dirtiest. All the hotels are skanky, bring your own sheets seriously. I will be at the Sand Castle this weekend, I dont know how it is, just hoping for the best.

Originally posted by ninadd

No its not!! its the dirtiest. All the hotels are skanky, bring your own sheets seriously. I will be at the Sand Castle this weekend, I dont know how it is, just hoping for the best.

ty@making out with me@soon

Originally posted by ynnej

anythig, all i remenber are those cheesy smelly motels, just looking for something a little better

I highly recommend the Candlelight Inn in Lavallette, it's little bit of a drive from Seaside but the hotel is clean and the people are very friendly. Personally I don't like to stay in Seaside, it grosses me out during the day.

Originally posted by Kermzy

I highly recommend the Candlelight Inn in Lavallette, it's little bit of a drive from Seaside but the hotel is clean and the people are very friendly. Personally I don't like to stay in Seaside, it grosses me out during the day.

You're so stuck-up.

+

:( @me having stomach pains today

Are you hitting on me?

SLEAZESIDE IS KNOWN BY THAT NAME FOR A REASON. IF YOUR GOING THERE FOR THE HOTELS, YOUR GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE. ALL OF THEM ARE OVERPRICED AND ARE PRETTY CHEAZY. THE ONLY DECENT ONE I HAVE STAYED IN IS THE AZTEC HOTEL, RIGHT ON THE BEACH, ACROSS FROM THE WATERPARK. IT EVEN LOOKS LIKE A HOTEL AND HAS A PRETTY NICE POOL. BUT LET'S FACE IT, MOST PEOPLE IN SEASIDE ARE EITHER WHITE TRASH, THUGS OR CLUB CRACKHEADS, BUT EVERYONE STILL GOES AND HAS FUN, SO FUCK IT.:hat:

I stayed in Seaside this past weekend at the Dry Dock Motel. My friends and I had no idea what to expect but were completely horrified when we got there! We paid a little less then $600 bucks for this little apartment that was a total crack shack! Thankfully a couple of us brought some bedding because I was ready to either sleep in the car or drive back to Boston!:laugh:

idk idc post nude pics@your next post tho