Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love win ben stein's money...

sassa

Originally posted by smokesum

keep fooling yourself...it will only make my domination that much more sweeter

Originally posted by sassa

whatever you want to say to help you feel better about your inevitable failure, sure.

you and sassa should just get it on...you know you sweat each other

cant you feel the love?? :makeout::laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ben stein is such a fuckin idiot.....

i duno how many of u guys used to listen to Opie and Anthony....but if u did then u know what im talkin about

please explain why...

i don't like his track record, either, but his show is amusing, especially that fat fuck jimmy kimmel.

Originally posted by sassa

please explain why...

i don't like his track record, either, but his show is amusing, especially that fat fuck jimmy kimmel.

opie and anthony were 2 sorta shock jocks in the area...so they were doing a commercial for some car dealer ship..and opie or anthony ..i forget who...says HE WILL CHEW DOWN THE PRICE FOR YOU ...

ben stein..being the ultimate jewbag shitstain that he is interprets it as " HE WILL JEW DOWN THE PRICE FOR YOU" ...and goes all buckwild calling them racists and then hangs up....

i will never forget that moment for as long as i live..fuckin complexes out the ass

opie and anthony were 2 sorta shock jocks in the area...so they were doing a commercial for some car dealer ship..and opie or anthony ..i forget who...says HE WILL CHEW DOWN THE PRICE FOR YOU ...

ben stein..being the ultimate jewbag shitstain that he is interprets it as " HE WILL JEW DOWN THE PRICE FOR YOU" ...and goes all buckwild calling them racists and then hangs up....

i will never forget that moment for as long as i live..fuckin complexes out the ass

hahahaha.....

Guest gabo

ben stein is such a fuckin idiot.....

i duno how many of u guys used to listen to Opie and Anthony....but if u did then u know what im talkin about

I know what you are talking about. I remember that whole thing with the commercial they did... and ben flipped out. I never liked him

lol, i so remember that...i believe it was anthony who said that...ben went ape shit on them and hung up....hahaha...i miss O & A