Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How America Created a Terrorist Haven

sassa

sassa: I don't think Alivak misconstrued any of the things you said. I think he was 100% dead on in his statements. I would also like for you to notice one thing from beginning to end of this thread. alivak started off very polite and finished that way, but still towards the end you could sense a bit of a tone of irratibility in his replies. That is what you have done with everybody who opposes you on this board. Your views are offensive, and there is no other way to describe it. This thread was proof that no matter how hard someone tries it is impossible to remain civil and carry on a debate with you simultaneously.

what i do care about is that people should stick to the topics. enough of the insulting.

You are just as guilty as any so clean up your act first before you start criticizing others about their behavior on this board.

Originally posted by skince55

sassa: I don't think Alivak misconstrued any of the things you said. I think he was 100% dead on in his statements. I would also like for you to notice one thing from beginning to end of this thread. alivak started off very polite and finished that way, but still towards the end you could sense a bit of a tone of irratibility in his replies. That is what you have done with everybody who opposes you on this board. Your views are offensive, and there is no other way to describe it. This thread was proof that no matter how hard someone tries it is impossible to remain civil and carry on a debate with you simultaneously.

You are just as guilty as any so clean up your act first before you start criticizing others about their behavior on this board.

of course you think that. you also believe bush is a great statesman. and that america was right in invading iraq's territory.

i realize that my views are difficult to swallow. but i do not apologize for having them. and i won't change them to conform to your point of view. as far as i am concerned, you are not correct. but you feel the same way about me, so at least we can compromise about that.

so, drop the petty comments. let's just focus on the topics and get this board back on track. this is worse than the drama one.

Originally posted by skince55

:tank::clap:

Sassa, you make yourself out to be more then you are. Once you get over that, then you can have normal conversations. You really are not that impressive as you would like to think. If you would like to get back to a topic, stop listing 15 of them and going off on people who dare to question your opinion or views.

And your replies are so predictable. let me guess, your gonna roll your eyes at me....again....well let me do it for u.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and then u will tell me how stupid i am and the that all zionists are pigs for slaughtering innocent arabs and muslims, and the US is a the great imperialist that must be brought down.

and your "sources" and "experiences" make you believe that only you are correct and no one else. This is why no one takes u seriously.

If u dont care what anyone else thinks, then stop posting since...it doesnt matter what we think.

Skince55: You're right, i was actually just bringing up a point, until i was told that i was practically an idiot for what i said. However i have dealt with people much worse then Sassa, she is harmless and is only looking for attention about she cares about. Of course that completely contradicts her statement about not caring about what others think.

Oh and Sassa, when i said i was in Russia, i was there in the 70's when it was communist rule, not on a school break or there for a year after communism fell. I was born when Breshnev was President and people were still disappearing for no reason. Dont patronize me and tell what mob rule it has become. U know jack shit about russia and communism - reading Karl Marx does make u an expert.

Originally posted by alivak

Sassa, you make yourself out to be more then you are. Once you get over that, then you can have normal conversations. You really are not that impressive as you would like to think. If you would like to get back to a topic, stop listing 15 of them and going off on people who dare to question your opinion or views.

And your replies are so predictable. let me guess, your gonna roll your eyes at me....again....well let me do it for u.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and then u will tell me how stupid i am and the that all zionists are pigs for slaughtering innocent arabs and muslims, and the US is a the great imperialist that must be brought down.

and your "sources" and "experiences" make you believe that only you are correct and no one else. This is why no one takes u seriously.

whatever you say

Originally posted by alivak

If u dont care what anyone else thinks, then stop posting since...it doesnt matter what we think.

Skince55: You're right, i was actually just bringing up a point, until i was told that i was practically an idiot for what i said. However i have dealt with people much worse then Sassa, she is harmless and is only looking for attention about she cares about. Of course that completely contradicts her statement about not caring about what others think.

Oh and Sassa, when i said i was in Russia, i was there in the 70's when it was communist rule, not on a school break or there for a year after communism fell. I was born when Breshnev was President and people were still disappearing for no reason. Dont patronize me and tell what mob rule it has become. U know jack shit about russia and communism - reading Karl Marx does make u an expert.

i read a bit of karl marx. and i lived in russia for a few years. stop with the high and mighty act yourself, pizdetz.