Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Promoters for Avalon, Crobar and Spirit

Can someone please book Darren Emerson when the clubs open...i saw him and Miami during WMC and Ibiza just last week for the Radio 1 weekend and it may have been one of the top 3 sets ive ever heard...him and the artists on his Underwater label are amazing and would be something NYC would love to hear...he doesnt spin in NYC often, maybe once a year so pleaaaseeeeeeeee book him..hes currently doing a tour for his label so im sure he would love to get some burn over here

Originally posted by joecrack13

Can someone please book Darren Emerson when the clubs open...i saw him and Miami during WMC and Ibiza just last week for the Radio 1 weekend and it may have been one of the top 3 sets ive ever heard...him and the artists on his Underwater label are amazing and would be something NYC would love to hear...he doesnt spin in NYC often, maybe once a year so pleaaaseeeeeeeee book him..hes currently doing a tour for his label so im sure he would love to get some burn over here

I second this notion...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

heres another dj idea......LOTTIE!!!!!

another good call...i met her in miami and ibiza last week...shes mad cool...i gave her a demmo CD of one of my friends...shes also a very good kept secret in the US and a sickkk DJ...shes also pretty too...thank god u 2 guys know good music

more good calls...just saw tania vulcano at DC-10 last week...amazing...smokin jo blew the roof off of space last year...also a very cool chick from when i met her as well...jason bye was sickk as well and i met him at cafe mambo...said he loved NY when he made an appearance...whose the rabbi they got spinning on sundays...guy sounds like he should be at a synagouge or something

Global Underground CDs never give a good indication of how a DJ spins because GU actually gives them a tracklist of about 100 songs and then asks them to pick out which ones the particular DJs like and make a double CD so dont go by that cause i like very few GU compilations....as far as what he played that night, he has a very unique style to his music like nothing we heard in NYC before....hes not really commercial at all which is great....if u want download his stuff and get and idea but his live shit in ridiculoussssssssssssssss...trust me