Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonythelover

I hope you have no options for legal recourse since her father owns the apartment.

After staying in the apartment for 6 weeks, I learned only that you are weak and that you are a coward.

I asked her mother to visit while I was staying in the apartment so she could see for herself exactly what was going on, and I helped her mother pack your belongings and carry them down nine stories during the power outage.

It was never my place to step in, but I am not sorry that I did, because I have heard your fights, and I have seen her black eyes, broken nose, bruises and scars. She may be afraid of you, but I'm not, and I never have been.

The only reason you've been allowed to reside in the apartment this long is because every time they mention eviction, she threatens suicide, and her parents are concerned for her safety.

Now they realize that you're much more likely to kill her than she is herself.

She has emotional problems, but she doesn't deserve to be your punching bag. All she ever wanted was to help you because you made her feel sorry for you. Yes, your mother kicked you out. Now her parents have kicked you out as well, and you are once again playing the victim, even in cyberspace on the clubplanet message board.

These people are giving you sympathy and help, but they have no idea what a piece of shit you are.

I just thought they deserved to know.

your really fucked up you know that. you didnt stay to witness anything. you got evicted and decided to get me evicted too. lets clear up some facts. i never broke her nose, her ex raymond brooks in london broke her nose 4 years ago b4 she came to america and even met me. shes been cutting herself to releive stress since she was in her early teens. and you know nothing about our arguments or her being a "punching bag", what is a fact is that since shes met me shes stopped using heroine, coke, extacy and acid, shes stopped cutting herself, and stopped being an alcoholic. i believe she tried to kill herself b4 we met and if she told her parents that it was probably to get them off my ass, i would never let her do that in my prescence. the truth is that from the beginning her family never liked me cuz im not rich like them, and i knew it. i was respectful when her brother asked me to leave and i did and she came with me. in january when her father told me to leave i was leaving and she came with me and her father stopped us at the elevator and told us to stay at least until after winter and that way we could save up some money. we were saving up money. i just got a job this summer and soon enough we would be able to get our own apartment. the truth is that you and her family want to break us up and it wont happen. they want her alone in that apartment but in or out of the apartment shes coming with me. the night of the blackout she could have told me to fuck off and went to england with her mother or stayed with her all week but she didnt, she left with me. and it wasnt cuz she was afraid cuz the doormen already kicked me out and would never have had to see me again. we argue all the time and resolve it, that happens with every couple, but when her family is around they act like i have no right to argue with her because i lived there. i told her father i was doing them a favor by living there because she would come with me and she did. we love each other and nothing you or her family can do to change that. no matter what accusations you bring theres no record of any type of the things you say, in fact the only police report of abuse was when her brother fucked her up for trying to leave with me after he asked me to leave. so go kiss ass and try to get in good with the rich family, go make your fucking movies, make one about the situation if you want to, just stay the fuck out of our lives.

now on a side note- you dont know shit about me and what happened to my family so dont bring that up. my mother never kicked me out. i left for my own reasons. shit like this really hurts so go ahead and kick me when im down. i can tell you this much if you ever come back to nyc my girlfriend will be the one to kick your ass for writing this and not me. and after she does you can go and tell her family about it.

her family knew we were saving for an apartment and thats why they want us broken up. your nothing but a whore who fucked my freind the first night you met. you fucking lied to my gf and told her i was cheating to make it more likely to get us to break up. oh and by the way my friend says your a bad fuck so take your "platinum pussy" and learn how to use it.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

your really fucked up you know that. you didnt stay to witness anything. you got evicted and decided to get me evicted too. lets clear up some facts. i never broke her nose, her ex raymond brooks in london broke her nose 4 years ago b4 she came to america and even met me. shes been cutting herself to releive stress since she was in her early teens. and you know nothing about our arguments or her being a "punching bag", what is a fact is that since shes met me shes stopped using heroine, coke, extacy and acid, shes stopped cutting herself, and stopped being an alcoholic. i believe she tried to kill herself b4 we met and if she told her parents that it was probably to get them off my ass, i would never let her do that in my prescence. the truth is that from the beginning her family never liked me cuz im not rich like them, and i knew it. i was respectful when her brother asked me to leave and i did and she came with me. in january when her father told me to leave i was leaving and she came with me and her father stopped us at the elevator and told us to stay at least until after winter and that way we could save up some money. we were saving up money. i just got a job this summer and soon enough we would be able to get our own apartment. the truth is that you and her family want to break us up and it wont happen. they want her alone in that apartment but in or out of the apartment shes coming with me. the night of the blackout she could have told me to fuck off and went to england with her mother or stayed with her all week but she didnt, she left with me. and it wasnt cuz she was afraid cuz the doormen already kicked me out and would never have had to see me again. we argue all the time and resolve it, that happens with every couple, but when her family is around they act like i have no right to argue with her because i lived there. i told her father i was doing them a favor by living there because she would come with me and she did. we love each other and nothing you or her family can do to change that. no matter what accusations you bring theres no record of any type of the things you say, in fact the only police report of abuse was when her brother fucked her up for trying to leave with me after he asked me to leave. so go kiss ass and try to get in good with the rich family, go make your fucking movies, make one about the situation if you want to, just stay the fuck out of our lives.

now on a side note- you dont know shit about me and what happened to my family so dont bring that up. my mother never kicked me out. i left for my own reasons. shit like this really hurts so go ahead and kick me when im down. i can tell you this much if you ever come back to nyc my girlfriend will be the one to kick your ass for writing this and not me. and after she does you can go and tell her family about it.

her family knew we were saving for an apartment and thats why they want us broken up. your nothing but a whore who fucked my freind the first night you met. you fucking lied to my gf and told her i was cheating to make it more likely to get us to break up. oh and by the way my friend says your a bad fuck so take your "platinum pussy" and learn how to use it.

I didn't read that.