Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

LADIES: Ever notice...

Right before you get your period your attitude changes with people? I think I flipped out on a few people tonight, and yesturday but like not even thinking anything of it....and then when you actually GET IT...your all sweet and nice....maybe its jus me....venting:(

Originally posted by somebitch

i turn complete bitch before but i can turn complete bitch on any given day depending on the circumstances so... i dunno, just stay away when i have pms, i am not nice. :mad:

by your name I just assumed you were ALWAYS a bitch. lol

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Right before you get your period your attitude changes with people? I think I flipped out on a few people tonight, and yesturday but like not even thinking anything of it....and then when you actually GET IT...your all sweet and nice....maybe its jus me....venting:(

i am the biggest bitch for a week or 2 before i get it... then even the day of... i am the nicest person ull ever meet... its ridiculous... P M S :bigfinge:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

do some people use it as an excuse to be a bitch?

or is it really that big of deal?

allot of girls i have dated, i never really noticed a difference.

thanks for your help,

Tommy

It's completely different for every woman, but I normally get quite irritable for a day the week prior to my period. I bitch a lot, but I try to bitch *to* my bf, rather than bitch *at* him, lol.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nybeauty

it's weird i don't get bitchy @ all, no one ever knows that i have my period cuz my attitude doesn't change :rolleyes:

very nice

im lucky i get cramps only on the first day of my period after that im good :)

same here... theyve gotten a lot better over the years... but when i was in high school.. it was guarnteed that i would be absent from school at least once a month due to my period... i was bed-ridden the 1st day... always ... :(

Originally posted by linabina

same here... theyve gotten a lot better over the years... but when i was in high school.. it was guarnteed that i would be absent from school at least once a month due to my period... i was bed-ridden the 1st day... always ... :(

awww, i also have noticed that it doen's last very long like before and are light, which is good :rolleyes:

im lucky i get cramps only on the first day of my period after that im good :)

Yeah, I ususally have a day, either the week before, or just before I get my period, where I start getting cramps... and then i have them on day 1... but that's it, and they're usually not very strong.

The thing I hate more than cramps, though, is the backache... that's the one pain I cannot deal with, I just wanna curl up and cry... :(

Originally posted by tastyt

The thing I hate more than cramps, though, is the backache... that's the one pain I cannot deal with, I just wanna curl up and cry... :(

ugh! i hate those!! i only get them that first day, thank god! :)