Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting NYC

Hello America!

I'm a London clubber visitng NY for the first time - probably the weekend of 10th/11th October.

Knowing nothing about the place as far as clubbing is concerned can anyone recommend anywhere thats gonna be LARGE?!

The louder the better!

P.S - If anybody's heading over the Atlantic in this direction any time feel free to drop me a line if you want to know whats going on.

Bobbymoore

Originally posted by bobbymoore55

Hello America!

I'm a London clubber visitng NY for the first time - probably the weekend of 10th/11th October.

Knowing nothing about the place as far as clubbing is concerned can anyone recommend anywhere thats gonna be LARGE?!

The louder the better!

P.S - If anybody's heading over the Atlantic in this direction any time feel free to drop me a line if you want to know whats going on.

Bobbymoore

What kind of music?

victor soto

red carpet promo

Thanks for your replies but I think there may have been a misunderstanding when I said 'LARGE'!

I mean somewhere where the crowd is mental, the music's banging and I can have big night out! Not too interested in big commercial clubs, somewhere with the best DJs and a crowd that likes dancing til the sun comes up is just right!

Trance is big over here along with hard house but I'm pretty much up for anything. House is cool.

I don't want to go to New York's version of Ministry of Sound!

Any suggestions

Rob