Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nautilus

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

does your pvd look-a-like friend work in DC? I think I just saw him :shaky:

I've seen this guy 3 times this week while out on a walk during lunch. He's stalking me :shaky:

I saw Mike Tyson once on 18th Street. I hid my ears :D

LOL...You are still on that? Why dont you come up to that guy and ask his name - if its Steve than its him, and if not....well, you know what to do with the PVD look-a-like;)

And c'mon - Tyson should be hiding from YOU:)

Originally posted by nautilus60

LOL...You are still on that? Why dont you come up to that guy and ask his name - if its Steve than its him, and if not....well, you know what to do with the PVD look-a-like;)

And c'mon - Tyson should be hiding from YOU:)

I totally forgot about your imaginery friend until I saw this guy earlier this week. If I see him again I'll ask him.

Are you insinuating that I bite? :tongue:

Originally posted by nautilus60

I be insinuating that you are one tough cookie...

Where IS Cookie, btw? They dont have internet in Cali?

I just got an email from her. She is doing really well. She is still looking for a job but has a few prospects. Her bf just started law school.

You might get her to de-lurk with that jacked up sentence in your post though!

I just got an email from her. She is doing really well. She is still looking for a job but has a few prospects. Her bf just started law school.

You might get her to de-lurk with that jacked up sentence in your post though!

:confused: :confused: who is this person you're talking about :confused: :confused:

Have I met them??

More important - are they cute :shaky:

On a completely unrelated topic.... (as if anyone here ever jacks a thread....)

I think we figured out what your little avatar guy does.

He threatens guys three times his size that they better take good care of their women - or he'll kick their asses.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sauvee88

He threatens guys three times his size that they better take good care of their women - or he'll kick their asses.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hehehehe :laugh:

did you see it this week?! Jai in a blanket! LOL the first 10 minutes of this week's ep were the funniest ever. I loved the foam board comment and when Ted was wearing the corsette! :laugh:

Best. Show. Ever.

To quote my roommate "I want to be in a gay man sandwich. I want them to hug me & roll around with me. Is that wrong?" :laugh: :laugh: I spit out my drink when she said this! :laugh:

The internet in California has been taken over and re-appropriated to the 138 candidates for Governor. I am one of those running so I get my few minutes a day. ;) My platform -- cookies for all!!! :tongue:

:hug: Miss you all!

PS - Tiny: QE is my absolute favorite show right now. :D

hehehehe :laugh:

did you see it this week?! Jai in a blanket! LOL the first 10 minutes of this week's ep were the funniest ever. I loved the foam board comment and when Ted was wearing the corsette! :laugh:

Best. Show. Ever.

To quote my roommate "I want to be in a gay man sandwich. I want them to hug me & roll around with me. Is that wrong?" :laugh: :laugh: I spit out my drink when she said this! :laugh:

Yeah I saw it - after last weeks episode with the camera man - where I literally laughed for an hour - I think I'm hooked. I can't watch reality tv for too long or it drives me crazy - but this show is rather fascinating.

Where they get some of these guys is beyond me. I guess being a "princess" allows me to wonder about such things. :D

Now I don't know about your roommate... :shaky:

...but being a girl - she can say such things :D :D

Oh yeah - I think I'm going to that Illuminations place for a light for my room

Originally posted by cookiegirl

The internet in California has been taken over and re-appropriated to the 138 candidates for Governor. I am one of those running so I get my few minutes a day. ;) My platform -- cookies for all!!! :tongue:

:hug: Miss you all!

PS - Tiny: QE is my absolute favorite show right now. :D

:jawdrop::love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: