Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ Yo CLUBPLANET- Open this fucken thread~

Whats up you freaks???!!!!???

Miss me?? I know ya did, If not, I suggest killing yourself! :blown:

Where my Iron brothers at??? :confused:

Somebody please smash a sledgehammer over my head when the board comes out of this COMA and wake me up....

Yo BADASS- Great Adventure Trip this year???

Originally posted by njstacked2

Honey! Can I get a mothaf**kin "What what"....Hahahaha

A true Iron Sistah!

"WHAT- WHAT"

Hollllllllllla mutha-fucka!!! :direct:

Whats cookin maniac??? What's w/ Tempts eh? YOur appearances have been lacking! Dondeisel's about to take your place in the food chain! :bump:

Pump- Pump-PUmp-PUmp it up!!

Honey,,,,,

Nigga what, nigga who?

Nigga what, nigga who?

Switcha flow, getcha dough

Can't fuck with this Roc-a-Fella shit doe

I am kind of off Tempts...Kids arre si ply trying to hard...anyway....I will be there Saturday night....ya hear?

Gotcha...

Well no excuses this weekend, summers almost over...

See ya Saturday babydoll!! :party:

Originally posted by hunnie818

"WHAT- WHAT"

Hollllllllllla mutha-fucka!!! :direct:

Whats cookin maniac??? What's w/ Tempts eh? YOur appearances have been lacking! Dondeisel's about to take your place in the food chain! :bump:

Pump- Pump-PUmp-PUmp it up!!

yo yo what up yo.......hunnie.....spot in the food chain has already been taken..........deko thursdays....starting after summer chica.....and rumor has it........there might a dynamic duo rocking a central jersey club fridays in the fall......cant tell who though!!!!....news to follow!!!!

Somebody please smash a sledgehammer over my head when the board comes out of this COMA and wake me up....

wb

Originally posted by dondiezel26

yo yo what up yo.......hunnie.....spot in the food chain has already been taken..........deko thursdays....starting after summer chica.....and rumor has it........there might a dynamic duo rocking a central jersey club fridays in the fall......cant tell who though!!!!....news to follow!!!!

Dave dont be gay........I hate when kids do that....I will tell you later bullshit.......either say it now or shut up about it complety until you can talk about it.......This isnt Xmas and we arent waiting for our presents..........please smarten up

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dave dont be gay........I hate when kids do that....I will tell you later bullshit.......either say it now or shut up about it complety until you can talk about it.......This isnt Xmas and we arent waiting for our presents..........please smarten up

who pissed on your donuts, crumbcakes, and calzone this afternoon!!!!

i know what dave was talking about....just hate when people do that...never liked surprises.......either say it or shut up about it....just my 2 cents...........

btw- i hold you partly responsible for what i have become....when i die at the age of 30, you are going to feel guilty........LOL

You have made me very sad....Christopher.

Dave...hey there Slinky bitch....

I brought 8 lb weights to work to lift all day long.....before long I will be Mr. Slinky bitch!!!!

Holla

Bigtime.....dont be such an emotional mess....toughen up kid....your whining and bitching is very un-iron of you......you are like silly puddy!!!!

Hell Yeah............. GReat Adventure Trip part II

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I brought 8 lb weights to work to lift all day long.....before long I will be Mr. Slinky bitch!!!!

Holla

Bigtime.....dont be such an emotional mess....toughen up kid....your whining and bitching is very un-iron of you......you are like silly puddy!!!!

Dave u dont know what iron is pal. Step into my world for a few hours!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................

had to say wasup to my niccaaaas, diggas been busy taking care of some BIG FUTURE MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

closing some old doors and openin up some new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON MY QUEST TO TAKIN OVA THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so to all me FREAKS, HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!, AND TO MR. QWEST, I WILL PERSONALLY ALLOW YOU TO GET 5 FREE SHOTS TO MY TEMPLE!!!!, ONCE WE BOTH LAUGH OFF THOSE GIRLIE SLAPS, THE FIRST DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been real kidz but i'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................