Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Obie Trice - Got Teeth

mangos

Originally posted by sassa

wtf was that with 50 cent promoting him when he got an award.....damn, shit just annoys me. even undergroun rap is getting commercialized now. fuck 50 cent, and let's see how this clown obie works it.

He is promoting him because they are label-mates. Remember last years VMAs when Eminem got all his awards he thanked 50 Cent or shouted him out or something. At the time, most people had no idea who he was, or were saying the same thing you are. Why is he promoting 50 Cent? Well we all know why now...

I'm not saying Obie will be just as big, but ya get the point. They are label mates and startin to build hype for his up-coming album.

Originally posted by fineones

the worst was like two yrs ago when LL came out with the G.O.A.T album...he had it on his jacket ..took it off andf covered the podium when giving out an award

it was sickening :rolleyes:

Nah, worse than that was last year or 2 years ago when Macy Gray had that dress that said "My new album drops on " and had the date, and on the back it said somethin like "Go cop it" or somethin stupid like that. I hated her in the first place, but that made me despise her even worse. How shallow can ya get?

Originally posted by mangos

Nah, worse than that was last year or 2 years ago when Macy Gray had that dress that said "My new album drops on " and had the date, and on the back it said somethin like "Go cop it" or somethin stupid like that. I hated her in the first place, but that made me despise her even worse. How shallow can ya get?

i remember that..that was baaddd..

:mad::blown:

Originally posted by mangos

ohman i forgot about that ..that was real bad

shes beat anywho