Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Add 2 Moderators

fkornre

not to take anything away from elementx or linabina but i vote for an addition to them: elitesnautica and rackham...both know there ish and are the 2 most ppl come to when they have questions...i am not saying to replace elementx or linabina...just ask the other 2 if they would like to join them as moderators...thanx

Originally posted by fkornre

not to take anything away from elementx or linabina but i vote for an addition to them: elitesnautica and rackham...both know there ish and are the 2 most ppl come to when they have questions...i am not saying to replace elementx or linabina...just ask the other 2 if they would like to join them as moderators...thanx

my sentaments exactly

I think Elite would make a good MOD... He seems to know his shit... Plus I am not on here as much lately as I used to be... I just try to keep things in order... But it would be nice to have a mod that knows a bit more and could add some life here and there to the board...

:aright: Elite gets my vote... I will PM Dave and let him know... :D

Originally posted by elementx

I think Elite would make a good MOD... He seems to know his shit... Plus I am not on here as much lately as I used to be... I just try to keep things in order... But it would be nice to have a mod that knows a bit more and could add some life here and there to the board...

:aright: Elite gets my vote... I will PM Dave and let him know... :D

kewl...also rackham knows his ish...the 2 battling each other is funny...but like i said u and lina do a great job...

Originally posted by fkornre

kewl...also rackham knows his ish...the 2 battling each other is funny...but like i said u and lina do a great job...

To tell you the truth... The mod should know some stuff... Which each of us do. And I am not saying that you are taking away from that... But basically Mods are here to make sure things go where they are supposed to go and keep out the useless stuff like drama and what ever else. Not always post up new threads all the time which I have been a little slow with but that is mainly because my company had that virus and our servers were down for the last 3 days. But everyone MOD or Not should contribute to threads... That is why people become members...

If everyone who knew about certain things. The boards would have every member as a MOD. :)

Originally posted by elementx

To tell you the truth... The mod should know some stuff... Which each of us do. And I am not saying that you are taking away from that... But basically Mods are here to make sure things go where they are supposed to go and keep out the useless stuff like drama and what ever else. Not always post up new threads all the time which I have been a little slow with but that is mainly because my company had that virus and our servers were down for the last 3 days. But everyone MOD or Not should contribute to threads... That is why people become members...

If everyone who knew about certain things. The boards would have every member as a MOD. :)

ok...kewl...like i said just IMO...i wasnt expecting anything to be done about it...i was just stating what i felt...keep up the good work...this board is def drama free...(i would give u the thumbs up smiley but i am tired of posting them)