Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for some lounges for sat night??

Originally posted by roha3000

Sullivan Room is always on point. Also, Carnaval tonight has a good party going on. Gonna be fun.

Cassius - how was your trip?

it was good, was drunk almost everyday, went from beach to beach gotta love the french beaches. went clubbing can't compare it to nyc, i just did my thing who cares about music met alot of girls from long island. it was good to get out of here. where is Sullivan Room located and the Carnaval party at? were getting a hotel room in the city tonight so i want to get a little crazy sicne i don't have to worry about driving home. my bro and a couple of friends went to DT last night so there all passed out right now so were prorbably gonna head down in the city late afternoon. pm me ur number ill give you a call when i get down there chill out or some shit.

casius

it was a good nite. got there early they were playing alot of west coast house, and after a little while it was just tech house. the music kinda reminded me of the WMC @ BLUE. it was packed through out the night, there were more girls in the beginning of the night and than it turned into a sausage fest as usual. anyways it was my first time there and i have to say its a chill place to go if you just want to drink and hear some good music.