Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored as hell and staying in....again!

pookie23

...Try waking up..going to work in southern westchester, having your bosses blow up on you, then driving down to east tremont to pay the state 672.21 in parking tickets because they won't renew your tags until you clear the scofflaw...THEN driving all the way back up to White plains only to sit on line for 2 more hours waiting to get the re-registration...

...But I don't have to work tomorrow :)...nanny nanny..pooh pooh...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Try waking up..going to work in southern westchester, having your bosses blow up on you, then driving down to east tremont to pay the state 672.21 in parking tickets because they won't renew your tags until you clear the scofflaw...THEN driving all the way back up to White plains only to sit on line for 2 more hours waiting to get the re-registration...

How about waking up at 6AM today and hauling 200 computer systems, monitors and printers all day and installing cash points. Now I get to wire all that good stuff bright and early.

So there...:tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I was at White Plains DMV 2 days ago around 3:30pm. Waitied about 45 mins.

Sucks bro.

Ragga - sucks for you too, otherwise i'd say come out to roxy.

Originally posted by somebitch

holy crap. 672?!?!?!? i would be seriously angry. i mean i will go out and blow 200 on a pair of jeans but paying almost 700$ in tickets is unheard of.

i am not doing shit tonight either. i am bored & no one wants to do anythig.

:blown::finger2::cuss::deadfish::boohoo::...:

call me so we can arrange shit yo!!:pint:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I gotta work OT tomorrow, 9-5 , getting up at 7, so im stayin in tonight :blank:

hey, at least after work tomorrow im heading out to the hamptons. That's what im looking forward to :cool:

i didn't have to work today so i woke up late :tongue: but i was suppose to go to the hamptons this weekend and now im not :boohoo: