Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happend to...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

what about this sadistic toy, the shit you spin on but you make it spin by turning the middle portion... the more you turned the dizzier you got, the dizzier you got the faster you span then got up and ran!!! ran!!! ran!!! wtf kind of game was this???

how about slip and slide / croccodile mile?

sit and spin rocked!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about this sadistic toy, the shit you spin on but you make it spin by turning the middle portion... the more you turned the dizzier you got, the dizzier you got the faster you span then got up and ran!!! ran!!! ran!!! wtf kind of game was this???

SIT-N-SPIN!!! ahhh that shit was evil, but i loved it... i remember my friends brother used try to make us go on there til we hurled but we were champs and just kept right on spinnin lol

and did anyone ever flip their big wheels over and spin the pedals really fast with ur hands? i don't know what the point of that was, but it was fun.

Originally posted by mssabina

SIT-N-SPIN!!! ahhh that shit was evil, but i loved it... i remember my friends brother used try to make us go on there til we hurled but we were champs and just kept right on spinnin lol

and did anyone ever flip their big wheels over and spin the pedals really fast with ur hands? i don't know what the point of that was, but it was fun.

there was no point to anything we did, but everything was just so fun.

Originally posted by mssabina

lol yes... i also used to put my bike upside down put my hands on the pegs and pedal with the bike upside down...

Originally posted by bullseye

there was no point to anything we did, but everything was just so fun.

the point was to entertain ourselves... shit we lived in bedrock, we didnt have any internet, or cable or video games... we had bbs' and compuserve, we had uhf, and atari...

the point was to entertain ourselves... shit we lived in bedrock, we didnt have any internet, or cable or video games... we had bbs' and compuserve, we had uhf, and atari...

UHF lol, i cant stand it:laugh:

i remember as a kid thinking the village people must be bangin alot of hot chicks.

lol first vid i ever saw on uhf was "aha- take on me... "

heh... i had julie andrews stuck in my head all day singing "getting to knowwww you, getting to knowwww you" and now i have aha stuck in my head... thank youuuuu :blown:

lol sorry sabina...

i dont remember powerhour... what was that???

thats when they used to play obscure heavy metal bands for an hour.

did anyone have a girlfriend or sister that used you as a guinea pig for her easy bake oven creations?

Originally posted by bullseye

thats when they used to play obscure heavy metal bands for an hour.

did anyone have a girlfriend or sister that used you as a guinea pig for her easy bake oven creations?

nope dont remember but i remember head bangers ball...

do you remember a band named loudness??? lol... they were hilarious...