Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They're all gonna laugh at you, Carrie!

joeg

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Dang, Carey got some big ol' dirty pillows.

remember iirgirgiourhjfkklod0pwwerf[we[dpweeeeeeeofpkfwrp

Originally posted by marcid21

i dunno what you turds are sqwaking about.......she's beautiful until she opens her mouth (( to speak )).

no shes not.

if anything... i'd say shes got a great voice... but this isn't 'one flew over the coocoo's nest' magazine... ;)

she was beautiful when she started out, but come on, doesn't she or her pimps realize that she's been hefty for a while now? And it makes it worse when she wears those skin tight, skimpy little outfits. who the eff are you kidding, youre not 18 anymore...

Originally posted by sassa

she was beautiful when she started out, but come on, doesn't she or her pimps realize that she's been hefty for a while now? And it makes it worse when she wears those skin tight, skimpy little outfits. who the eff are you kidding, youre not 18 anymore...

she doesn't look hefty to me. am i missing something? are there other pics that prove this?

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno, i think she looks really good. i saw her at the diner once and she was a fat girl. i dont know how she looks like shes 110 pounds in that picture. either she lost a LOT of weight or its seriously edited to make her look skinny.

she fluctuates in weight as much as oprah... one day shes fat next week shes lean, i dont get it...