Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moaning......

citygirl1980

one of my ultimate turn ons is to hear my man moan while we are making love, i dunno, but its something about seeing and hearing him enjoy what i am doing to him strikes me as so erotic and sexy...is anyone feeling me on this? 'cause i know i am not the only one....ahem.

Originally posted by citygirl1980

one of my ultimate turn ons is to hear my man moan while we are making love, i dunno, but its something about seeing and hearing him enjoy what i am doing to him strikes me as so erotic and sexy...is anyone feeling me on this? 'cause i know i am not the only one....ahem.

I am not much of a moaner... I do moan a little bit when she goes down on me... Nothing beats a good :bj:

But I definately love when she moans... And screams all kinds of Godly things... It is a huge turn on knowing that you are hitting that spot and that she is feeling good...

There is nothing more that turns me on than knowing my girl is getting off... Basically the reason I will always go down on my girl before we have sex. I will bring her to orgasm at least once if not more this way I am that much more excited when we get into all other festivities... :licker:

Im with you girl! I love to hear him moan or tell me how much he likes something. Its such a turn on knowing you are satisfying your man.....

:D :D :D

cintron: if your toyota was a girl, would you fuck her?

i agree on this, i love it when a guy moans!! it's like he's letting u know that you're doing the right thing @ the right place :tongue: