Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the unofficial roxy review

Originally posted by mhaze107

Good night last nite. Was it just me or were the opening DJs better than Vicious?? The crowd was a little obnoxious. It looked like a Tropicana factory (all the juice - sorry, bad joke).:D Still a great nite tho...

i think the crowd was great... there were not to many juicers.. and the people for the most part were not obnoxious at all

it was not a *typical sf crowd

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember the last time i had that much fun. Excellent excellent music.

I thought the crowd was a decent, mixed crowd. not like at other places where there is a "xyz section", "abc section".

WTF is up w/ the sound system there? like twice the songs got cut off and just stopped for a few seconds. and all those guys wearing "magic stick" shirts w/ arrows pointing down.

thin meathead crowd is true, but they were funny to watch.

Unbelieveable night. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Hey cp, fri night was one of the best times ive had at Roxy. It was great to see some faces i havent seen in a min. A big shout out to JV and BOB G, thanks for bringin me back for the reuion. it was a blast, cant wait for the next1. the crowd was lovely, no idiots miss behaving. sees like every1 was just enjoying themselves in the music. i played a nice tech house set allthough i came into the nite planning on a tribal/disco set. but i had a few new tracks i got from the places i spun, that i thought nyc would dig and it pushed me into this killer tech set with a lil obssession to boot!!! its a spiritual thing, lol i guess. the crowd was warm open minded n seem to feel everything all the djs were spinning. if u guys (whatever u were eating) share it with the rest of nyc N WAKE THESE PEOPLE UP. We need more night like fri. well awesome to see every1 again, il be away this week but the following week is my b day party, il post up the venue hopefully today as soon as its a lock.

thanks again

ant nero

ItS a BoDy Thing.......a SoUl ThInG........ GuIdOs dOnT uNdErStAnD hOuSe MuSiC.... a body thing a soul thing lol

Originally posted by sassa

because it's a PHOTOSHOPPED pic, dipshit :blown:

is anna's pic photoshopped? hopefully, cuz she looks like shit.

no shit u cunt I was just proving that a stupid question gets a stupid response.

and the pic is on an angle lookin up. and yes, her abs are a little too much for me, but I think she's hot thats all that matters.

:blown:

LAST FRIDAY ROXY WAS AWESOME. JOHNNY RIPPED THAT PLACE A NEW A**HOLE........... MUCH RESPECT TO JOHNNY VICIOUS ONE OF THE BEST DJs IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!,

HERE IS THE BEEF........... I KEEP READING THESE POSTS ON THIS SITE OF "CLUB PEOPLE" GIVING KEEP PROPS TO

SOME JABRONI NAMED "NERO" AND HIS GAY BOYFRIEND MIKE BUGOUT,

These guys should stop paying there cousins to write them up on Clubplanet.com.

I mean, get a life, and give me a break.

RESPECT IS EARNED,

when you don't give it,

you don't get it!

GOT IT, BITCH!!!!!

AND I HAVE TO SAY ....The Funniest part of the night , was "mike bug out" playing drops saying

"mike bugout live from the roxy" during his set.............HOLY SH*T DUDE...

i was on the dance floor when I heard that , and i wanted to vomit all over him, dude please, you suck, forget the drops, learn how to mix first.

Plus that was very disrespectful to johhny, need i say mike that was classless, you are trailer park trash for doing that.

WHEN ARE THESE " AMATEURS" GOING TO GROW UP?

:eek:

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO MIKE BUGOUT

....YOU SHOULD SAY " I AM MORON, AND I AM SORRY THAT I PLAYED THE DROP DURING THE NIGHT".....

BECAUSE YOUR DEFENSE IS WEAK, AND JERKIE....YOU ARE WRONG!

SEXY @ ROXY IS ALL ABOUT VICIOUS,

NOT MIKE "AMATEUR" BUG OUT!

GET IT. YOU FEEL STUPID NOW, IF I WAS A DJ AND I DID THAT I WOULD FEEL STUPID AFTER, NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT THE OPENING DJS,

THEY ALL LOVE Johnny Vicious! It's johnny's night, johnny's party, and u should be so lucky to even set foot in that booth .

LET IT SIT ON YOUR HEAD, AND LINGER IN YOUR BRAIN, YOU DID A STUPID THING, TRYING TO GET PROPS LIKE THAT. I AGREE AND SO DOES ALL MY FRIENDS FROM QUEENS,THE BRONX,NYC, JERSEY AND S.I.... WHO NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU SPIN AGAIN, UNTIL YOU APOLIGIZE ON THIS BOARD THAT THEY ALL READ....

RELAX MIKE YOUR YOUNG, AND YOUR LEARNING.

IMPORTANT LESSON, NO dj DROPS WHEN YOU ARE OPENING FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST DJ's IN THE WORLD.

IT's ALL ABOUT DJ /REMIXER / PRODUCER JOHNNY VICIOUS ,

NOT SOME ROOKIE NAMED MIKE - BUGOUT.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HOUSE MUSIC IS ABOUT.

ITS ABOUT RESPECT AND UNITY.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, OR YOUR REP WILL GO DOWN THE DRAIN ALONG WITH YOUR CAREER. IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME COME TO FRANCIS LEWIS BLVD. I HANG OUT THERE ...

THE NAME IS TONY, BIG TONY. COME DOWN AND I'll RIP ALL 45 POUNDS OF YOU TO SHREADS...

P.S. I WAS CLUBBIN WHEN YOU WERE IN DIAPERS!

IF YOU WANT RESPECT , YOU GOT TO EARN IT, PUNK!:whip2::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by anthonyn

ItS a BoDy Thing.......a SoUl ThInG........ GuIdOs dOnT uNdErStAnD hOuSe MuSiC.... a body thing a soul thing lol

Amen, my brotha. I was really feeling you when you dropped that. I couldn't help but look around and notice if anyone else was feeling it too or were too preoccupied with looking better than the person next to them. Friday night was my first time hearing you spin, and I thought you did a great job. Same goes for Bugout. Good shit bro.

Originally posted by Greco78

LAST FRIDAY ROXY WAS AWESOME. JOHNNY RIPPED THAT PLACE A NEW A**HOLE........... MUCH RESPECT TO JOHNNY VICIOUS ONE OF THE BEST DJs IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!,

HERE IS THE BEEF........... I KEEP READING THESE POSTS ON THIS SITE OF "CLUB PEOPLE" GIVING KEEP PROPS TO

RESPECT IS EARNED,

when you don't give it,

you don't get it!

GOT IT, BITCH!!!!!

AND I HAVE TO SAY ....The Funniest part of the night , was "mike bug out" playing drops saying

i was on the dance floor when I heard that , and i wanted to vomit all over him, dude please, you suck, forget the drops, learn how to mix first.

Plus that was very disrespectful to johhny, need i say mike that was classless, you are trailer park trash for doing that.

wanna talk about respect being earned, homeboy ur about to get schoolled. do ur research a lil better, im not one of these dime a dozen djs who are in and out of the scene. i started back when danny t was at tunnel on detour sat, in the hallway. i worked my ass off since then to get where i am now. dont tell me about paying dues and earning respect. dont hide behind a screename talking shit, be a man. yes u r entitled ur opinion, but i put in over 10 yrs in djing and over 7 in nationwide clubs. what have u done for the scene? i guess i suck so bad that velvet and xlcusive productions made a wrong deciision in booking me in ibiza... get a life brotha and do ur homework. il guess il let my fagot friends n cousins rip u a new asshole now.

Originally posted by mhaze107

Amen, my brotha. I was really feeling you when you dropped that. I couldn't help but look around and notice if anyone else was feeling it too or were too preoccupied with looking better than the person next to them. Friday night was my first time hearing you spin, and I thought you did a great job. Same goes for Bugout. Good shit bro.

thanks alot brotha much appreciated, good to see not every1 drank the hateraid sept 13 @ vue my b day party if any of the cp heads wants to come pm me and il get u comped. thanks again

ant nero

RESPECT IS EARNED,

when you don't give it,

you don't get it!

GOT IT, BITCH!!!!!

listen asshole... who do you think you are.... you talk about respect and look at you... you have no respect for anyone... you write all this shit...... lets see u fuckin dj... i didnt see u up there fri u asshole....nero is a good guy and for u to say that stuff abt him... keep it to yourself... no one wants to hear your crying......i am his GIRLFRIEND and i hope we meet up bc i wanna say words to you in person.... dont ever disrespect my boyfriend again.... you talk abt getting a life lol look at you talkin shit abt ppl u dont even know... you talk abt johnny as if you are gay and want him so dont talk loser...........lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RESPECT IS EARNED,

when you don't give it,

you don't get it!

GOT IT, BITCH!!!!!

lol and why are you sooo old going to roxy you loser... its an 18 party......i bet you couldnt even get a 16 yr old ho there on fri:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THIS IS A MESSAGE 4 NERO THE ZERO AND HIS BOYFRIEND MIKE BUGBREATH!

MY NAME IS TONY, I am from Queens, and if you want my cell phone number. Ask me and I will post it, or better than that, I'll post my address, I am not scared of amatuers who think they know what dee jaying is, Because you guys don't know Sh*t.

You disrespected the party , you both suck and thats it. I have nothing to prove. I have been going out for years before you guys even knew what turntables were.

I am friends with more dee jays that you can ever imagine,

djs like Todd Terry, LIL Louie Vega, Armand Van Helden, Johnny Vicious

Frankie KNuckles, Eddie Baez,Jr. Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, The Riddler,Dave the Wave, Glen Friscia, and Frankie Bones. I have pictures with these Guys, I can post them or email them to u, to prove it.

I grew up with these guys. These guys are real djs.

I talk to these guys everyweek and alot of them agree what Mike Bugout did was weak and wack.

Nero, They never even heard of you!

I was there on the dance floor all night. Nero You don't impress me, calm the F*** down,YOU wish you spun in ibiza...

Mike you suck, and playing that bugout drop during Johnny's night was wack. PERIOD! Thats it, you still haven't said sorry for doing it. Because you feel stupid, and you will for the rest of your life, F. U. .....

You and you 10 cent website.

Take off the Yankee hat your disrespecting the team.

YOU GUYS SPIN for 50 Bucks and you think you are super stars.?!LOL!

You guys both suck , your amatuers, and you should both quit d- jaying!

AGAIN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND RESPECT.............

IF YOU WANT ME. COME AND GET ME.

202 48 st. Bayside, Queens or I chill on Francis Lewis Blvd on my Fatboy, come on you wanna be tough guys,

I have no problems telling both you F***** losers how much you suck to your faces.!XO!LOLOL!%$#*!LOLXOXOXOXOXOX!