Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Got a Bartender's # Last Night

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

i think lina is (or used to be) a bartender, right? maybe you can give me some insight.

this girl (23) was very pretty...with long brown hair and brown eyes, open belly...very beautiful.

i got a bottle of newcastle for 7.50, and i left a $5 tip. she said "thanks so much sweetheart, you sure?". so then i walked away and came back about 45 mins later and got another bottle and left another $5 tip, and she started talking to me.

i'm sure she's nice to all the men (and women) who come in there. i would too if i was a bartender. maybe i'm being fooled, but i got her number, and hopefully we can hang out soon.

:)

Guest xfactor834

well her character will come out sooner or later. besides, i don't have much money for her to play with like all the eurotrash people.

i'm sure the $5 helped, but i was polite the whole way through and i minded my own business. she seemed almost "sad" in a way from what i can tell in her eyes, and it seemed like she wanted someone sweet to talk to, or someone just to hold her.

Guest xfactor834

lol, no. that came out sounding like i am. but i'm not.

i just meant the eurotrash people who roll into the clubs in their bmws and armani gear, without grooming, stinking like cigarettes.

them fellows.

:)

i bartend and i would be nicer to someone who tipped me well but i would not give them my number. you have people by the balls until you are friendly with them on a personal level. there was the one kid who used to come in the bar i work at and leave me 20s left and right, well, he asked me out and i went. nothing happened b/c i wasnt interested in more than friendship and he was, go guess what happened?? he didnt come in the bar anymore, so no more 20$ tips. 20 bucks might not sound like a lot but when you get a few 20$ tips, you go home with a lot more money.

could be that it worked for you.

depends on HOW you gave the tip. if you gave it casual (implying money is no big deal to you and that you tip everyone like this because you appreciate their service) then it could have VERY well worked for you. because it conveys HIGH STATUS.

on a similar tangent, you wouldn´t believe how easy it is to get some hotties when you approach with a bottle of 100$ champagne and tell them to come party with you and your group.

BUT, spot the difference:

A) loser buys $100 champagne and pours it for a girl. he is trying to impress her and make himself more attractive in her eyes. he views her as the prize to be won. she smells this neediness, happily drinks his champagne, then goes home with someone else.

B) cool guy buys $100 champagne and pours it for a girl. He is having fun tonight, with or without her. "you're kind of cute, so come have some champagne with me!" he views himself as the prize to be won. and doesn't really give a shit if she hangs with him or not. there are LOTS of girls in this world.

women instantly intuitively know which group you belong to. seems like she put you in group B. now you better stay CONGRUENT with her image of yours and you might actually get her.

yea im still a bartender ;) and i must give u a pat on the back for that one.. cuz no one gets my # ... EVER. i dont care how much u tip me.. theres a line between me and the guys i talk to.. i mean unless i meet someone who im like :woah: over... then yea maybe.. never happened cuz i just dont give my # out... but she might not be like me... where she doesnt care who she gives her # out to.. OR she really liked u... OR she just wants u to whip out a $10 next time ;)

jk

good job buddy :aright: