Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Nasty Door Creep @space Sucks....

hardklubber

Sorry to hear you think that way SOBE.

Like The Hog stated. "It's not supposed to be that way"

Your approach of "so we can choose to, deal with it or not" is a strange approach in my books. What's wrong with treating people in the manner that you would like yourself to be treated?

Is that too much to ask in clubland?

Your right, people can work their ways around him but honestly....should they have to go to those extremes? Why not just have an individual that practices well manners and at the same time enforce the rules?

I think my point has been made as well so I wish you a great day as well.

OBBY

Originally posted by sobeton

Space is the largest and most successful club in south florida. so I guess the Walmart theory doesn't apply. as I stated previously "in a perfect world I would, expect people to extend to me; the same respect and courtesy I extend to them. however the world is not perfect, and neither are people." so I get over it and move on.. ;)

well maybee that's why so many people come on here and bash Space. I mean the guys has always been nice to me but I have seen to many threads about him. This is not the way to run a club and that is the main reason for all this hate.

When someone calls you for a web site are you rude to them? Do you say "what the fuck do you want on you page" " hurry the fuck up already"????????????

Sorry I just don't get it.:idea:

Originally posted by thehog

well maybee that's why so many people come on here and bash Space. I mean the guys has always been nice to me but I have seen to many threads about him. This is not the way to run a club and that is the main reason for all this hate.

When someone calls you for a web site are you rude to them? Do you say "what the fuck do you want on you page" " hurry the fuck up already"????????????

Sorry I just don't get it.:idea:

people bash Space every week here, it's really doesn't effect them in the least. with regard to your website theory, I don't deal with over 2,000 people in a 9 hour span. so your comparing apples to oranges.

if you think this stuff doesn't go on, outside of the merry world of clubland your kidding yourself. Yes..sometimes I don't get it, I just deal with it. "It's not supposed to be that way", but reality is a bitch.

I would love see one you guys, do his job for one night. I wonder if you would so accommodating. obviously he does his job well since he is still there.

Guest saleen351

:direct: Most Door People Are Weary!

what would make Space any different?? you have over 2,000 people going through the door on any given Saturday. all with assorted issues, and at various stages of temperament.

I had one issue with Stephan, we chatted it was resolved. never had a problem since then.:D

IMO 50% is your attitude and approach, and 50 % is the door persons. finding the balance that works best to your advantage, will get you through the front door hassle free every time.

it's easy to take shots at someone, but try putting yourself in their shoes for a moment. ;)

would you be so charming and accommodating 24/7??

This could be the dumbest thing ever written on cp!

Lets break it down!

1. you know roland

2. you know oscar

3. you know biz

4, you know LP

5, you know other people

6. you go all the time

7. you live down the road

8. steffen knows you know these people:idea:

What about the people who don't go a lot?

What about the people on vacation?

What about the people who dress nice like me? I can say I am the most dressed up person on this board... NAME ONE TIME ANYONE HAS SEEN ME IN A PAIR OF JEANS! NAME JUST ONE TIME! YOU CAN'T, I DON'T EVEN OWN A PAIR OF JEANS, ONLY SLACKS!

What about the people that don't know anyone at the club?

Oh and i did run a door, a door that was 100% more difficult to run. I had a gun pulled on me, we had 100's of brawls right at the door, since the town had a unwritten policy no ghetto niggas get in, so they started shit all the time, heck even the naacp got involved but those morons LOSt!, Hog can tell ya the same thing, he ran a door across the street! Plus it was college and I knew everyone, and i had to deal with all the people i know comming up to the door... We were nice, polite, and got people in as quickly as possible with no games... Only time we pulled games was with ghetto trash and jar heads... They never got in, since they caused all the trouble. We had no cops for back up!

I've been there, done that! A fucking moron can do his job!

Steffen doesn't represent space or miami too well.

Guest saleen351

perhaps you should apply for his job then. ;) This could be the smartest thing ever written on cp!:blank:

I have standards and thats why you won't apply for the job, also, i did the job in college, and i didn't spend 100 grand of my money and my parents money on college to work at club space. I"m too smart for that, and i'm not using my potential by checking ids against a comp list... Seems to me, you and steffen have some sort agreement, whereas you are always taken care of....:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

I have standards and thats why you won't apply for the job, also, i did the job in college, and i didn't spend 100 grand of my money and my parents money on college to work at club space. I"m too smart for that, and i'm not using my potential by checking ids against a comp list... Seems to me, you and steffen have some sort agreement, whereas you are always taken care of....:idea:

my agreement with Stephan is, I treat him with respect, and he treats me with respect. does the fact that I know, a lot of people at Space factor in.. probably. but all that means nothing, if you act like an arse at the door. ;)

See ya Friday !

:D

my agreement with Stephan is, I treat him with respect, and he treats me with respect. does the fact that I know, a lot of people at Space factor in.. probably. but all that means nothing, if you act like an arse at the door. ;)

See ya Friday !

Are we talking about the same person?

See ya Friday !

Bro, you think there is anybody going to stephan on a saturday night and being an ass to him for no reason. I'm sure nobody is even thinking about the guy as they are going in, but rather thinking about the good time they will have once inside. Now if the guy gives you a problem at the door and then you act like an ass its still him that showed the first sign on disrespect, so sobe you talkin mad poops here. The man is a bouncer and one that does not have to do with selecting who goes in when, his job should be relatively easy, check id see if u on list and then let u in. Nothing causing 2 much stress there.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by livin42nite

Bro, you think there is anybody going to stephan on a saturday night and being an ass to him for no reason. I'm sure nobody is even thinking about the guy as they are going in, but rather thinking about the good time they will have once inside. Now if the guy gives you a problem at the door and then you act like an ass its still him that showed the first sign on disrespect, so sobe you talkin mad poops here. The man is a bouncer and one that does not have to do with selecting who goes in when, his job should be relatively easy, check id see if u on list and then let u in. Nothing causing 2 much stress there.

:aright:

every monday theres a thread about this piece of .... ,he really treats people very bad with no reason,just for his own pleasure,he enjoys the only hours of some power that he has..thats why i try to aviod the main entrance...poor tourists..they get treated really bad by this guy..:blown:

Originally posted by livin42nite

Yeah everybody comes up to the door at space, with a wonderfully joyful disposition.:rolleyes: who's talking mad poops? :laugh: funny thing over 2,000 go through door every week. if he where really such an arse. don’t you think more people would complain? or are people so complacent down here, that you let people treat you like shit, and don't say anything to anyone .... but some how manage to gather up enough courage, to whine on a message board.

do you really think he would, have a job if enough people complained? I think not.

every week it's a f*cking bitching session, about something that Space did or didn't do.

if it pisses you all off so much then , go up the person in charge and state your case,or just don't f*cking go to Space..

this same shit talking every week gets old real quick !

I've never had a problem, I dress nice, bring a cute girl, show ID's, bam.. in. What's so hard about that? Only thing I hate is that he holds the line, and pretends you're not there. Ok, eating his dinner while you wait is a little extreme, yet still funny. Do you bring extra metal and shoot your mouth off at the airport? You dont even have to say hello. Think Space-Nazi. No space for you, come back one year.

Must suck to have fake friends which he obviously has.

I'm sorry. I usually do not reply to these type of post that may cause some arguments but unfortunetly I am one of the respectable individuals who witnessed his unprofetionalism first hand. Live and direct.

I am one that believes in Karma so I will just let life work it's wonders.

Originally posted by pod

See Tony, the thing is...those 2000 people don't post here. If they did, I'm sure there'd be more Stephan-related issues on the board...:laugh:

:laugh:

:idea: we will setup a CP Miami recruitment table, to get people to join. then they can come here to bitch. or perhaps suggest to LP to setup a "Suggestion Box " at the front door, this way people can bitch anonymously. since they can’t seem to be able, to gather the will to do it face to face. :) and those that want to, can join the Stephan Fan Club, complete with a guarantee of a fake friendship, redeemable for free admission regular nights only

I’m willing to sell my membership, at a good price. .

SPACE NEEDS TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS HERE & THERE TO BE THE ULTIMATE CLUB

1.CHANGE THE DOOR STAFF

"I THINK THE BATHROOM ATTENDANT IS A NICER MORE HUMBLE HUMAN THAN THAT FRENCH KUNT"

2. DRESS CODES ??????

" I NEVER GOT THIS ..... IF YOU GO OUT TO DANZE YOUR AZZ OFF WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRESS LIKE YOU'RE FROM WALL STREET OR A GQ MODEL ?"

LAST TIME I REMEMBER KLUB KIDS WHERE SUPPOSE TO BE ORIGINAL ( BE YOURSELF...... YEAH RIGHT ...I NEVER FELT LIKE MYSELF IN SPACE CAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT I WEAR BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET THE FRENSH KUNT'S APRROVAL.......DID I SAY THAT...........: )

3. MORE SMOKE & I MEAN THE SMOKE MACHINE OR NITROGEN.

IT MAKES THE ROOM MORE FULLER & THE LIGHTS LOOK BETTER

" I MISS THAT FROM THE OLD SPACE"

TALKING ABOUT LIGHTS ..... THEY MAY NOT ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST DJ'S BUT THE VISUALS & THE LIGHTS ARE COOL

LIGHT TECHS MUST HATE IT HAVING A SHITTY DJ & NO SMOKE

4. POLITICLIY CORRECT DOOR PRI$E$

I MEAN SHIT WHY SHOULD I WANT TO GO IN TO THE CLUB RIGHT AFTER A HORRIBLE X-PERIENCE @ THE DOOR WITH THAT FRENCH KUNT. IF THE CLUB ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY'VE MISSED OUT ON WHEN PEOPLE JUST WALKED OUT BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT DEAL WITH THAT FRENSH KUNT I MEAN I'VE DONE IT MYSELF MORE THAN A FEW TIMES . AT LEAST A $MILLION$ OR SO......SHIT THAT'S ALOT MONEY...........

5. I THINK I'M GONNA STOP NOW

CAUSE I THINK IT'S GREAT CLUB & I DON'T WANT TO RAG ON IT

BUT THEY ARE JUST A FEW MINOR DETAILS THAT THEY NEED TO

RE-ADJUST THAT'S ALL .

HOPEFULLY THIS POST

COULD HELP

THE CLUB

MOLD A NEW DIRECTION

SO I CAN

ESCAPE IN SPACE