Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So far this is the results of CITYSEARCH 03 club rating

could it just be that people are having a great time there better than any other place theyve been to this yr or so far. And for that commet about all the tourist voting for it does that also apply for all tourist voting on the clubs after websterhall. Wanna know the secret to websterhall great music selction for everyone. And im serious everytime i meet soebody they always say the same shit, oh i didnt wanna come here it has a bad reputation but im suprise its this good and im coming back. Im not joking. Also looking back at the crowd this sat there arent really old people there as ya ignorant idiots make it sound. And if they are thier downstairs.

Originally posted by silverbull

could it just be that people are having a great time there better than any other place theyve been to this yr or so far. And for that commet about all the tourist voting for it does that also apply for all tourist voting on the clubs after websterhall. Wanna know the secret to websterhall great music selction for everyone. And im serious everytime i meet soebody they always say the same shit, oh i didnt wanna come here it has a bad reputation but im suprise its this good and im coming back. Im not joking. Also looking back at the crowd this sat there arent really old people there as ya ignorant idiots make it sound. And if they are thier downstairs.

Exactly. Most people on here don't understand that Arc is only a cool place to a very very very small group of club goers in this area. All the 'musically-educated' (lol, please) clubbing elite don't realize that a place like Webster Hall is much more successful than a place like Arc, for the simple fact that many more people go to WH to have fun than the more underground clubs. Not everyone knows who Saeed and Palash and Sander K are. 95% percent of the club goers in this city just don't care. And why should they? They have a ton of fun hearing corny 80's music at Culture Club, or latin music at the Copacabana. Not everyone has the same taste, and not everyone wants to give Robbie Rivera head (cough Daveespa cough). :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Codica3

Does it really matter what number a club is rated? :rolleyes:

Go where you wanna go.. go where you have fun.. do you really care what number your favorite club is on a stupid chart??

:zzz:

THANK YOU! personally i think factory is the best thing in nyc rite now, and its not even on the list..

Originally posted by zeeker

Exactly. Most people on here don't understand that Arc is only a cool place to a very very very small group of club goers in this area. All the 'musically-educated' (lol, please) clubbing elite don't realize that a place like Webster Hall is much more successful than a place like Arc, for the simple fact that many more people go to WH to have fun than the more underground clubs. Not everyone knows who Saeed and Palash and Sander K are. 95% percent of the club goers in this city just don't care. And why should they? They have a ton of fun hearing corny 80's music at Culture Club, or latin music at the Copacabana. Not everyone has the same taste, and not everyone wants to give Robbie Rivera head (cough Daveespa cough). :rolleyes:

Even though we're Robbie Rivera fans :bowdown: (okay....everyone's got their favorite) got to agree w/you.

Everytime we tell some non-clubber friends...hey, DJ " So & So" is at Club "So & So" the normal response is...."what's the cover or what's the drink prices?". Who the DJ is does not even figure into the picture. I think all of us on this board tend to forget that in the normal world, KTU music is king and a place with different rooms of music is the hottest place to go. Most people don't even care who the dj is as long as they "listen to some music with words". Sad but true!

HSP

hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment at... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Dont confuse WEBSTERHALL WITH CHINA CLUB. There about WORDS WITH MUSIC. Websterhall ballroom plays somegood shit dont talk until youve been there.How can somebody like me who loves danny tenaglia, dj merrit, erick morillo, like websterhall djs such as rick corbo,hmmmmmmmm maybe cause hes actualy good. He may not be underground based on where he plays but that doesnt mean he isnt good. And believe me he aint commercial far from it. And if you havent heard him ive over the past 1yr 1/2 then stay quiet. And its funny how if CENTRO FLY was ranked number 1 im sure you wouldve been the first one TALKING CRAP.

Dont confuse WEBSTERHALL WITH CHINA CLUB. There about WORDS WITH MUSIC. Websterhall ballroom plays somegood shit dont talk until youve been there.How can somebody like me who loves danny tenaglia, dj merrit, erick morillo, like websterhall djs such as rick corbo,hmmmmmmmm maybe cause hes actualy good. He may not be underground based on where he plays but that doesnt mean he isnt good. And believe me he aint commercial far from it. And if you havent heard him ive over the past 1yr 1/2 then stay quiet. And its funny how if CENTRO FLY was ranked number 1 im sure you wouldve been the first one TALKING CRAP.

Hey there Mr. Bull!

Just in case that was directed this direction... the comment about "music w/words" was a general statement about "normal" people who go clubbing. ...and Webster Hall does have sections with yes...."music with words". However, we've been there several times throughout the years and the upstairs section does have serious house music (whether people like the style or not). That's why it's one of the places on our site....it's a place where you can take a group of different people and try to please everyone. Guess everyone has different tastes when it comes to dj's which is all good! As we continue.....

HSP

hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment.... www.hotspotpromos.com

No, there is a difference, you were trying to say I am from DC and know nothing about NYC, which isn't true. Frankly I don't give a fuck if you are FROM NYC, that doesn't really even matter. What matters is whether Webster Hall sucks or not. As for Tiesto, the only reason I brought him up was to counter any lameass statement you were bound to make about him since you ALWAYS do. I brought up Corbo b/c it was pertinent to the conversation. As for my age I will let you figure that one out. It is pretty easy to locate. :laugh:

i didnt say you dont know crap about nyc i was just making the point that your a tourist whenever you come here.And whenever you go to hear TIESTO play someplace other than nj,or dc you wil be a tourist there as well. Damn dude your a baby from 1983. Something tell me youve been a fan of DANCE MUSIC foronly 3 yrs. And i bet you dont even know YOUR HOUSE MUSIC HISTORY. Nor do you understand the feeling that is HOUSE, and if you do good for you cause its not about FASTER,HARDER,BUILDUPS, HOUSE HAS SOUL unlike TRANCE but thats your thing so good for you.

i didnt say you dont know crap about nyc i was just making the point that your a tourist whenever you come here.And whenever you go to hear TIESTO play someplace other than nj,or dc you wil be a tourist there as well. Damn dude your a baby from 1983. Something tell me youve been a fan of DANCE MUSIC foronly 3 yrs. And i bet you dont even know YOUR HOUSE MUSIC HISTORY. Nor do you understand the feeling that is HOUSE, and if you do good for you cause its not about FASTER,HARDER,BUILDUPS, HOUSE HAS SOUL unlike TRANCE but thats your thing so good for you.

I am really just fucking around with you. I like House, I like Trance, I like Breaks, I like Techno... My personal tastes for fast music differs for sure.

But You seem to act as though Ricky Corbo plays Deep Soulful House? I think not... In fact when I have heard him spin he infact played quite a bit of Trance... (albeit shitty Trance)...

I pretty much separate my music by what sounds good and what sounds bad.. to hell with genres.. I can get down to Tribal House as much as I can to Goa Trance...

Anyways, I am bored now... I will go find something else to amuse myself at 2am... :blown: