Clubplanet Nightlife Community

freddy vs jason sucked big time

omg that movie was so bad. they should have shown freddy meeting jason in hell for one. they didnt explain how slow ass jason walked from his camp to elm street which could be mad far away. all the girls had big tits so it looked mad fake, no one had a cell phone to call the cops, it was such bullshit. the acting was horrible. freddy was the only good thing about this movie, he was mad funny. visually it looked cool and was kinda trippy but i think it was a waste of cash...

I guess curiosity got the best of all of you... I'm not even tryin to waste my funds to see that Tx Chainsaw I am curious about tho. The release date has been pushed back so many times it seems it's never gonna come out tho

I just got back from seeing Freddy v. Jason. I was a bit dissapointed to see that, overall, Jason seemed to take a little more of a beating than Freddy did. Jason is the stronger of the two, and should have dominated a little bit more.

Jason's fear of water was a bit far fetched as well. I can't remember how many times he's risen from, killed and waited under the water in previous Friday the 13ths.

Originally posted by ciisco

I guess curiosity got the best of all of you... I'm not even tryin to waste my funds to see that Tx Chainsaw I am curious about tho. The release date has been pushed back so many times it seems it's never gonna come out tho

:chainsaw::chop::chainsaw: i cant wait for this movie..the previews looked great....im a die hard chainsaw fan...

but as far as jason vs freddy goes...i liked it..freddy was bad ass and funny as ever...jason seemed the same...which is always bad ass

so im happy with it..i would even see it again

not in the theater but on DVD

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Jason's fear of water was a bit far fetched as well. I can't remember how many times he's risen from, killed and waited under the water in previous Friday the 13ths.

good point! i liked it, i thought it was really funny. i wasn't expecting it to be scary @ all, what i want to go see is underworld :)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Would you expect anything less than a shitty movie? Jason was frozen and went to space in "Jason x".. pathetic.

1 fucking star for this thread.

i didn't see this movie, i knew it would be a disaster, previews were so wack

the only reason why i went to go see freddy vs jason was cuz my best friend is a huge fan of both jason and freddy, had a gr8 time watching it

i saw jason x on channel 85 at like 4 in the morning...

it was the stupidest most retarded cant even describe how dumb that whole movie was...absolutely stupidity...do NOT go see it...its worse than american ninja.:) ...no seriously, DO NOT see jason x,...EVER

seriously

Originally posted by Kontrol

i saw jason x on channel 85 at like 4 in the morning...

it was the stupidest most retarded cant even describe how dumb that whole movie was...absolutely stupidity...do NOT go see it...its worse than american ninja.:) ...no seriously, DO NOT see jason x,...EVER

seriously

omg worse than american ninja...michael dudikoff is gonna kick your ass man...

and werd wasnt there one where they drowned jason in the lake and hit his face with a boat motor, and he was still alive...now hes afraid of water...and freddy was NEVER afriad of fire...shit was wack yo...

on a side note i could use that drug that gets rid of dreams...

did anyone else notice taht all the girls had bad boob jobs, their plastic surgeon was the real slasher...

um yeah, total stupidity. i had no plans to pay to see this but some friends of mine insisted they HAD to see it (for tradition's sake). i think as long as you are familiar with these movies and know they are dumb you won't be as disappointed. if you expect the acting to be top-notch and the plot to make sense you'll be pretty bummed!