Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hybrid @ Nerve ... this Friday August 29th ...

vipnerd

This Friday August 29th Nerve … Bliss and P:M Sessions are pleased to present

header_picturebar.jpg

*** Hybrid DJ Set ***

Hybrid_0303_main.jpg

along with residents:

Jon Cowan & Ariel Baund

On September 23rd … Hybrid will release their second album … Morning Sci-fi … following their debut Wide Angle …

Hybrid's new album, Morning Sci-fi (part recorded in Russia and part recorded at their Swansea based studio in Wales), sees collaborations with NYC based DJ/remixer John Creamer, Kirsty Hawkshaw, the legendary Peter Hook (New Order) and The Hermitage String Orchestra, St Petersburg.

"Pull your head out of your arse, this is phenomenal"

Muzik

"Emotive and classy, evoking everything from Massive Attack to Vangelis"

Time Out

"Shiny & sophisticated"

FHM

"Perfectly pitched between dance floor mayhem and comedown comfort"

Mixmag

"****"

Q Magazine

Expect a nite of TOP QUALITY MUSIC … so get those sneakers ready … it will be lots of fun :eek::D

For guestlist 'til 11 pm (reduced 11-1) ... e-mail me to: marco@phatmusic.org ... :hat:

Hybrid twice in one month. what more can a girl ask for?!!

I've been asking for these lads to get booked for months. I'm so glad they're finally making it down. and what better weekend than this!

It'll be no surprise to see me at this party.

Cheers beerchug.gif:Drainote.gifylflower.gif

The day has come! :D Finally, Hybrid @ Nerve is This friday ppl!! Don't sleep on this one, It's gonna be a very special musical evening...

I have been waiting for this one since u guys announced it... The sound of Hybrid is right down what I've been looking for lately...

Cant wait to chek out their Live performances too later on this Fall.. maybe back at nerve!? ;)

Here's some more info from My friends at Urban Promos, who are hosting Hybrid in NYC this Wed. :

Nearly all fans of Electronic Dance Music have at least one time in their days either heard of, listened to, or have experienced the music of Hybrid. By many, considered pioneers in Electronic music, its often rare to see them in any city more then twice a year… but even rarer is having an event which gives people an up close and personal set such as this.

Hybrid is due to release their second full length original album in the United States on October 14th. With Distinctive Records behind them the album has already been released overseas, ‘Morning Sci-Fi’ has been given rave reviews from all parts of the globe, including New York City’s Time-Out. They have gone on a pre-release tour in honor of this album and with great intentions and spirit is playing in a smaller venue, up close and personal.

‘Morning Sci-Fi’ is something special, crossing electronic music, rock, and even orchestral sounds to produce something truly beautiful. The album was part recorded in Russia and sees collaborations with NYC based DJ/Producer John Creamer, Kirsty Hawkshaw, the legendary Peter Hook (New Order), and The Hermitage String Orchestra, St. Petersburg.

See u this Friday!

Peace!

Mp3some.- :smoke:

hello there raincry...it's gonna be great to see you again. save me a dance or four please...lol;) hybrid is going to really open some ears and minds this friday with some twisted breaks. this is the beginning of some real great music coming to nerve in the next month. i can't wait to hear how ariel & jon are going to open up for hybrid as well. get ur dancin shoes ready peepz. see ya on the mother fuckin dancefloor.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hybrid is going to really open some ears and minds this friday with some twisted breaks. this is the beginning of some real great music coming to nerve in the next month. i can't wait to hear how ariel & jon are going to open up for hybrid as well. get ur dancin shoes ready peepz. see ya on the mother fuckin dancefloor.

You are right indeed Abe ... :D

For guestlist 'til 11 pm (reduced11-1) ... e-mail me to: marco@phatmusic.org ... :hat:

hello there raincry...it's gonna be great to see you again. save me a dance or four please...lol;) hybrid is going to really open some ears and minds this friday with some twisted breaks. this is the beginning of some real great music coming to nerve in the next month. i can't wait to hear how ariel & jon are going to open up for hybrid as well. get ur dancin shoes ready peepz. see ya on the mother fuckin dancefloor.

It's been a while Abe. I'll be seeing you on the dancefloor.....right after we do our shot.

btw, Marco, i just realized that you have Sept. 23 as the release date for the new album. I'm not sure if you got that off an old press release but, the "U.S. release date for Morning Sci-Fi is now Oct. 14.......(not Distinctive's decision........longer lead times, etc. etc.)." Just tryin' to help :)

Originally posted by raincrysobe

btw, Marco, i just realized that you have Sept. 23 as the release date for the new album. I'm not sure if you got that off an old press release but, the "U.S. release date for Morning Sci-Fi is now Oct. 14.......(not Distinctive's decision........longer lead times, etc. etc.)." Just tryin' to help :)

Thanx for the info Rachael ... wasn't aware of the change of date ... btw ... check your PMs :D

Hey, I just heard some sick reviews from their set last night in NYC...

Look out for some wicked Hybrid remixes of some veeeery good tracks.. Just to name some, REM ;) , satoshi tomie *wink wink*, Adam Freeland, and plenty others from Morning sci-fi, but I jsut dont want to give them away hehe

Really looking fwd to this party..... I'm so glad these guys are hitting So. FL!

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

what a way to kick off this labor day weekend. hybrid was amazing last night. they even through down the jam and spoon song "stella" which was my favorite song back in the glory days of groovejet "love me":) they mixed it up nicely with some proggy stuff and some twisted breaky stuff. sick shit all the way. nice to meet a lot of people last night from cp. and some fellow breakheads;) the last hour of hybrids set was twisted some of the dirtiest breaks i've heard all year.

what a way to kick off this labor day weekend. hybrid was amazing last night. they even through down the jam and spoon song "stella" which was my favorite song back in the glory days of groovejet "love me":) they mixed it up nicely with some proggy stuff and some twisted breaky stuff. sick shit all the way. nice to meet a lot of people last night from cp. and some fellow breakheads;) the last hour of hybrids set was twisted some of the dirtiest breaks i've heard all year.

It was a treat indeed ... :D ... a clubber and sweating are mutually inclusive in my books :cool:

Happy to see you Abe ... and Raincry ... The phoenix ... Diabolique ... mp3some ... living42nite ... nickjunkie ... pod ... Erickittell ...

Get ready for Demi next Friday ... if you need a baby sitter I know this gorgeous brunette who can give you a hand :eek::D

damn the last hr was the best ugh. i left at 320 when did the set end. i was exhausted and needed energy for tonite whre ill pass out from dancing to ferry corsten cant wait

ive waited 2 yrs to see him :) if anyone can get in the dj booth and get me an autograph for me ill owe u big time. ill be all in black i have glasses. mp3guy ill be by the front of the booth tonite

im sure ill see u there