Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need to meet that special someone(miami )

Bling

i need someone in my life so bad. i feel so empty lately. going to clubs just doesnt cut it. all u girls on this board are so hot as im guessing lots of u are the ones i see at the clubs :)

of course u all go with ur men or in huge groups and when a guy goes up to ask u to dance u brush them off. :( i give up any suggsestions on the best clubs to meet a girl in Miami

sigh :(

well by your handle, your starting at the wrong place.

Space is the worst, soo many guys to girls, and the girls are all used to getting pestered and bumped around.

Go to the BBQ, talk, say hi, be charming.

If that fails, hit the tourist bars on ocean, music sucks but the girls fall on their backs like a cockaroach after drinking a can of raid.

And of course there is lauderdale where if you cant hook up, you must have forgoten to take a shower (for a month!)

but as I said.... take the right way, come to the meetups, say hi, actually give a shit what they say, and pay attention, dont just stare at her tits and think about what she would be like in the back room.... nothing implied. :)

first of all, if you want to find a girl to be with in a relationship, don't look in a club. most girls that go usually don't go there to find a boyfriend, they either go to mack with guys/girls, get wasted, dance, chill with their friends, or whatever.

it'll happen when you least expect it, and don't try too hard. you're going to make it worse if you do. good luck.

Originally posted by shroomy

well by your handle, your starting at the wrong place.

Space is the worst, soo many guys to girls, and the girls are all used to getting pestered and bumped around.

Go to the BBQ, talk, say hi, be charming.

If that fails, hit the tourist bars on ocean, music sucks but the girls fall on their backs like a cockaroach after drinking a can of raid.

And of course there is lauderdale where if you cant hook up, you must have forgoten to take a shower (for a month!)

but as I said.... take the right way, come to the meetups, say hi, actually give a shit what they say, and pay attention, dont just stare at her tits and think about what she would be like in the back room.... nothing implied. :)

well said..

come check out the meet ups... u never know what might happen..... at least u'll have fun... & it would be good way to meet new peeps.... if not maybe u'll find someone who just likes hanging out & do other things that way not require a commitment...... l8r