Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spooning appreciation thread!!!

weyes

there's been so much talk of it lately, and i've been getting so little of it :( . i now officially dedicate this thread to spooning!

last year i was staying at a friend's house after a night of partying. he was sleeping w/ his significant other in the bedroom and i had to tiptoe through to use the bathroom. when i opened the door they were lying on the bed (it was hot, so they weren't under the covers), spooning. i thought it was the cutest thing ever and i would've taken a picture (i'm a photographer and had my camera), but i didn't wanna wake them up. i can still see it, though; i was so jealous of their relationship, but, at that moment, mostly of

the spooning.

*sniff sniff* where's my spoon :( ?

yeah, it takes talent to play spoons :D

I love the clanging sound of the 2 spoons hitting each other together. You can make sounds and songs out of spoons!

I usually see one person play, but 2 people together must be harmony man! Playing spoons is a lost art that deserves a rejuvination. :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah, it takes talent to play spoons :D

I love the clanging sound of the 2 spoons hitting each other together. You can make sounds and songs out of spoons!

I usually see one person play, but 2 people together must be harmony man! Playing spoons is a lost art that deserves a rejuvination. :aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

Spooning

Perhaps you've thought to yourself, "Maybe I just need to buy a sex manual, but is there some really good way a man and woman can entwine themselves for lovemaking, lying on their sides, to share not only sex but love as well?"

The answer is, "Just be spoons!"

Spooning is semi-sexual position where the two partners lie, tightly entertwined, in a position that is great for boosting the intimacy level of a sexual experience. The man lies facing the woman's back, with one arm slipped under her (between her hip and her ribs is less squishy) and the other wrapped around her from the top. The woman will need to draw one or both knees up toward her chest to give the man space to enter.

Lying face to face while spooning is much more difficult. If the man is slightly built she might possibly be able to draw her lower leg up under the man's waist and hug him round the buttocks with her calves. Generally though, face-to-face on the side sex allows such shallow penetration that sex is not dreadfully satisfying, but it's great to tease one another with. And sometimes it seems more like a sex-sharing experience when you have the giggles together.

PROS

Stimulates the woman's G-spot

All hands are free for manual stimulation

Very intimate and sensual, even fun

Good during pregnancy

CONS

Someone always has to rest a leg on top of their partner, can be uncomfortable

Deep pelvic thrusting is difficult

Either way, it's a lovely position for slow languorous lovemaking, but not so good for the hard and fast/short on time type of experience. Because of this, spooning is a wonderful way to enhance a bond in an intimate relationship and to draw out the session when you have all the time in the world to spare and you want to not only satisfy each other sexually but make yourselves happy together as well.