Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you cry yourself to sleep at night...

sassa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ninadd

Do you cry knowing that u have over 10,000 posts - meaning you must not get out much. It must be lonely :(

Right- cuz those of us who are bored at work and trying to fill the time are lonely and don't get out much. :laugh: :laugh:

I once cried when someone said that I had fake boobs. Wow that really hurt how cruel can you get ??

I think u cried when u noticed those nasty stains on ur teeth. I sure would if my teeth looked that . Hey.. NinaDD.. I hear crest whitning strips work wonders nowadays. U should try em.

Originally posted by darlok

I think u cried when u noticed those nasty stains on ur teeth. I sure would if my teeth looked that . Hey.. NinaDD.. I hear crest whitning strips work wonders nowadays. U should try em.

Thanks!!! I tried everything do those really work?? cuz now my teeth are turning black. I will let you know how it turns out!!! oh got the PM you sent me and I cant find that web site on scrotum rashes. I think you should see a doctor . Let me know what happens ;)

Thanks!!! I tried everything do those really work?? cuz now my teeth are turning black. I will let you know how it turns out!!! oh got the PM you sent me and I cant find that web site on scrotum rashes. I think you should see a doctor . Let me know what happens ;)

I don't know if they work. Unlike u I brush regularly :) But for u brushin ur spinach colored teeth with a finger would probably lighten the shade on those nasty fangs!

PM i sent u? LOL.. HAHA.. OMG another one.. Dreamed this up last night hu? It's okay.

Darlok

www.colgate.com (--- for u Ninadd

I don't know if they work. Unlike u I brush regularly :) But for u brushin ur spinach colored teeth with a finger would probably lighten the shade on those nasty fangs!

PM i sent u? LOL.. HAHA.. OMG another one.. Dreamed this up last night hu? It's okay.

Darlok

www.colgate.com (--- for u Ninadd

actually I brush my teeth with spinach. Maybe this is the problem :half:

Originally posted by linabina

:otopic:

hey ninadd... he pms u too LOL :jerkoff:

Wtf are u all talkin about??? The only ppl i Pmed on this msg board were: Naughtybabe to thank her for welcomin me to the board and later for directions to the Shore.. o yeah, and about the cartoon girl pic she had on her sig.. Linabina by mistake!!! (originally wanted to pm naughtybabe) That girl I3itch to say hi. She's really cool btw.. Sassa to tell me about the "ban" policy. That's pretty much it.. And replied to that 4 ft dwarf SexybabyD to tell her to f*ck off after she tried to hook up with me.

Stop smokin whatever it is that ur smokin Linabina..

1st: Me and u, can never/will never be. Get that through ur head.

2nd: I hate to do this but in all honesty u look like dog shit compared to my girl.

3rd: *cough* Jealous much ?? In case your wonderin I haven't Pm'ed Ninadd. Only in her wildest dreams I have. I just saw her pic and she's a joke.

Darlok

If i ever pm'ed anyone here it's not to diss them out or tryin to hook up with them. So Linabina, stop your obsession.

Wtf are u all talkin about??? The only ppl i Pmed on this msg board were: Naughtybabe to thank her for welcomin me to the board and later for directions to the Shore.. o yeah, and about the cartoon girl pic she had on her sig.. Linabina by mistake!!! (originally wanted to pm naughtybabe) That girl I3itch to say hi. She's really cool btw.. Sassa to tell me about the "ban" policy. That's pretty much it.. And replied to that 4 ft dwarf SexybabyD to tell her to f*ck off after she tried to hook up with me.

2nd: I hate to do this but in all honesty u look like dog shit compared to my girl.

3rd: *cough* Jealous much ?? In case your wonderin I haven't Pm'ed Ninadd. Only in her wildest dreams I have. I just saw her pic and she's a joke.

Darlok

If i ever pm'ed anyone here it's not to diss them out or tryin to hook up with them. So Linabina, stop your obsession.

:shaky: :shaky:

Darlok

i think she was talking to me but thanx for setting her straight

Darlok

ummm...what?!

Originally posted by sassa

no shit...me too! ;)

we should start an ugly cp member club

Yes lets do this! We will start a thread for ugly cp members only to post a pic. So in other words everyone can post a pic because either Rizzo or Darlok is going to think your ugly anyway :laugh: Sorry about my comments earlier :( lets join forces

Darlok

get the sand out of your clit

Originally posted by sassa

if someone disses you on clubplanet? :laugh2:

BAAAAAAAAA! hardly...I laugh at them for showing everyone how insecure they really are. Anyone who has to put others down to make themselves look like a better person must have low self esteem, and be jealous or they wouldn't go out of their way to be so catty. I don't mind as it really just humilates them in the end