Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tini's east coast tour continues...

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by whadupg

:clap:

X - bring your weedwacker with you so we know who to look for :tongue:

:laugh:

I acutally just got a gas powered one this weekend, fuckin sweet peice of machinery...

Ill be the guy w/ the grass stains and the green thumb, watering the flowers @ Boston Beer works.

Originally posted by groovefire

Paul Van Lesbian @ Avalon - Booooooo

Groovefire @ Studio 3 - Yayyyyy

Oh, Oh I want to go to a place where they charge me $25 to get in and shut the air-conditioning off on they're patrons, oh yeah and charge my $8 for a Corona..... The only good thing about Studio 3 is Groovefire and even they won't get me in this place ever again....;):nono:

Originally posted by prplhz

Oh, Oh I want to go to a place where they charge me $25 to get in and shut the air-conditioning off on they're patrons, oh yeah and charge my $8 for a Corona..... The only good thing about Studio 3 is Groovefire and even they won't get me in this place ever again....;):nono:

You had a great time and you know it. :mad:

Yup, in Newport. Too bad you guys have to all EPIC instead of cool.

Hey, PVD only comes to the U.S. 18 times a year! You HAVE to catch all of his shows, because you never know what tasty new beats he'll have in his bag. It's not like he's been spinning the same 20 records since 1999 or anything :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, PVD only comes to the U.S. 18 times a year! You HAVE to catch all of his shows, because you never know what tasty new beats he'll have in his bag. It's not like he's been spinning the same 20 records since 1999 or anything :rolleyes:

So you're coming with us right? :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sell your PVD at the park tickets on eBay and go to Arc the next night for Saeed & Palash vs. Danny Tenaglia. I can't begin to explain how much better of a time you will have.

(PVD @ Central Park = RavEr MadnEss)

Don't be silly. I can't bring my glowsticks into Arc. :rolleyes:

You had a great time and you know it. :mad:

Oh, no don't get me wrong. I had an amazing time, it's always a great time seeing you guys spin. It's just that Studio 3 is a lot less desirable of a venue then some of the others that I've seen you spin at.... Was really pissed off at the management of that place because they ran that night so poorly...