Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you shout out

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i also have to take a moment to laugh at the fact that someone might just break their pinky or get glass in their foot and are posting about it on cp as opposed to fixing that shit...lol...nothing personal, y'all...i just find it amusing...

*anticipatesthenextfuckyouwillbetophatman*

Originally posted by phatman

...i also have to take a moment to laugh at the fact that someone might just break their pinky or get glass in their foot and are posting about it on cp as opposed to fixing that shit...lol...nothing personal, y'all...i just find it amusing...

*anticipatesthenextfuckyouwillbetophatman*

well, then will you come here and help me ice my pinky then?

Originally posted by ladyshady

well, then will you come here and help me ice my pinky then?

...in a heartbeat, sweets...i'd even tell you stories to get your mind off the pain...or whatever else it took...i'm a natural born giver...lol

Originally posted by phatman

yummmm...there's a starbuck's 2 minutes from where i'm at (work)...it would be too easy to pick up a couple en route...

Fuck starbucks, those bitches cost too much!!!! Just get some good ol' foldgers, maxwell house.

Here's a big FUCK YOU to people lacking common courtesy!! :mad:

Had me remembering phatman's thread the other day complaining about the same thing...

And what *especially* pissed me off was that I was in Target tonight w/ my mom, and some stupid woman was walking & talking without paying much attention to where she was going. So she was about to knock herself into my cart and I said "excuse me" (NICELY) to avoid that from happening...MIND YOU, SHE WAS BESIDE THE CART...so she turns around like if there's a problem, and i TELL her NICELY that she was about to bump into my cart and she gives me some fucking look like I'M the problem and says somethign that I now can't recall. FUCK YOU LADY, A PERSON CAN'T EVEN SAY EXCUSE ME ANYMORE.

Originally posted by lulamishka

Here's a big FUCK YOU to people lacking common courtesy!! :mad:

Had me remembering phatman's thread the other day complaining about the same thing...

And what *especially* pissed me off was that I was in Target tonight w/ my mom, and some stupid woman was walking & talking without paying much attention to where she was going. So she was about to knock herself into my cart and I said "excuse me" (NICELY) to avoid that from happening...MIND YOU, SHE WAS BESIDE THE CART...so she turns around like if there's a problem, and i TELL her NICELY that she was about to bump into my cart and she gives me some fucking look like I'M the problem and says somethign that I now can't recall. FUCK YOU LADY, A PERSON CAN'T EVEN SAY EXCUSE ME ANYMORE.

...you shouldve rolled over her toes with the cart...