Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you shout out

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iamme

a big FUCK YOU to other "proffesionals" in my industry that make my life a fuckin living hell because they are so INCOMPENTENT and fucking STUPID that they give the rest of us a bad name!!!!

:bigfinge:FUCK YOU :bigfinge:

amen to that~!

you guys are mad at wrong things.

fuck life

fuck all the laws.

fuck ppl who say shit about my weight.

fuck ppl who look at me wrong.

fuck my tutor for making me pick a major that i didnt even want to be in.fuck me.fuck you.fuck everybody.fuck god.fuck devil. fuck everything.fuck everybody.fuck my parents for making me have a small dick.:laugh: oh fuk this fuck not being able to get ass or head.fuck bitches.:bigfinge::finger:

fuck immigration laws in us and korea.fuck draft law in korea.

fuck korea for fucking up my vacation plan to europe.fuck korea for making me stay here for 4 fucking weeks.fuck korea for fucking up my entire summer.fuck korea for might not even hav a chance to go to bahama insetad of europe.fuck korea for taking so fucking long to giv my passport.fuck us embassy to take so fucking long to hav 1 fucking meeting.fuck it !

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

ppl piss me the fuck off, talk so much shit, throw shit in your face etc . . . mother fuckers :mad: good moods come and go, now Im all thinkin too much . . things should be effin simple. WTF?????

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU to all you fake ass, child like, mother fucken stank ass, skanky, cunt rag, skunty, slore like bitches :frust::bigfinge: Some bitches play a good game, in the end it will all be clear.

Originally elementx

A big fuck you to my budget getting thrown all out of wack this past week. I hate being broke... :(:mad::(

:werd: I hate not having any money. I cant wait until the day that the only thing i have to worry about is WHAT to do with my money...