Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open decks this Wednesday at The Marlin-Spin 4 beer

mrjoebudious

This Wednesday!!!

Open Decks at the Marlin!

We had to postpone the Three gig this week so I am inviting all you guys to grab some records and come on in for our first

DJ ORGY

As a dj shows up, he/she signs in. Each dj plays 5 records then the next dj plays. List rotates once roster is finished. I'll give up a drink or two or three depending on how I feel. Heckling is encouraged so don't be wack. Lets have fun here guys, lets hear ALL Genres of music.

Any girl DJ's in the house?

If you know you can make it to play with the needle on the record by 10pm, post it here and DO NOT BE LATE (please) You will play as the rotatin continues later in the night.

Show some love and stop by the marlin this Wednesday.

See you there

Joe Budious

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Its ok if you suck. Just be prepare to be heckled!!

Marcos throwing down!!

Oh Shit!!!!

Hide your children!!!!!!!!!

either that or cut their ears off ... :eek::D ...

Hey who knows ... maybe there is a promoter out there who likes my sound ... :rolleyes::D

This Wednesday!!!

Open Decks at the Marlin!

If you know you can make it to play with the needle on the record by 10pm, post it here and DO NOT BE LATE (please) You will play as the rotatin continues later in the night.

Show some love and stop by the marlin this Wednesday.

See you there

Joe Budious

Okay Joe...wifey talked me into it. We were going to just drink & hang out, but our posse might be flying in tomorrow afternoon from NYC for the party weekend. Sooooo... looks like I'll bring 5 jammies with me if u have room (if we do a few shots b4 hand, u may have a tag team couple tearing it up). :shake:

We'll be there early because we may have to move in our new crib the next day. PM us if u have room(we're coming either way... we need a release from the long drive and need to go out and party...watch out!) :eek:

HSP

hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment at... www.hotspotpromos.com

Yo hot spot!! If you can commit to start right at 10 pm, you are in. This is as you come in you sign up. I just don't nwant everyone to show up at 11. I need someone or two or three to help with the 10-11. Keep in mind, as list goes through, your name comes back up so you can play more than once more in the peak of the evening.

I'm amazed at the response this is getting.

I better set my bar up right.

Peace

Joe Budious

Yo hot spot!! If you can commit to start right at 10 pm, you are in. This is as you come in you sign up. I just don't nwant everyone to show up at 11. I need someone or two or three to help with the 10-11. Keep in mind, as list goes through, your name comes back up so you can play more than once more in the peak of the evening.

I'm amazed at the response this is getting.

I better set my bar up right.

Peace

Joe Budious

no prob! Like I said, we just got in town so no big plans as of yet. Prob will stop by a little early to get in da mood (if ya know what I mean) :beer:

Looking forward to meetin' some cp peeps...see ya!

HSP

hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment at... www.hotspotpromos.com