Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Would You Ask Ferry Corsten?

bustersobe

I will be having dinner with Ferry on Saturday night just before his gig at Space broadcast live fom 1-4am. This is a series of interviews we do with BIG DJ's for Alternative TV. If anyone has a question you would liek to ask Ferry, please post it here...I will ask him for you on TV, and post his replies here.

I have a few..

in fact..its for my upcoming Research paper.

A- what genre of music influences his productions? (for example..Tiesto has a background in Classical music)

B- Since the Rave Act only affects us here in the States...what his views on it are, and what evidence he has to prove it will/will not work. (based on outside performances...like in Europe)

and..

C- Where does he see electronic music as (from his perspective), leaning to? (ex. more vocals, more melodic tracks, harder buildups, etc.)

btw...i have a few questions for you buster...if u can..pm me because i need to speak to you about the TV station.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Yeah man I know, this blows major donkey dick.

I know.. It blows big time!!. Lets see if Arturo comes and becomes a Hero!:D ..

And echoes, ye Armin dinner was superb!.. Knowing that Ferry will spend his time with Buster made my blood go down to my knees.:(

Guest saleen351

why don't you ask him to take his faggot ass trance music and his drug using following and get on a plane and go back to europe with the rest of the euroooooooooo trashhhhhhh trance djs!!!!!

ps i'm shocked space even booked him, the head guys at space were quoted as saying "trance is over".....

Originally posted by saleen351

why don't you ask him to take his faggot ass trance music and his drug using following and get on a plane and go back to europe with the rest of the euroooooooooo trashhhhhhh trance djs!!!!!

ps i'm shocked space even booked him, the head guys at space were quoted as saying "trance is over".....

why don't u STFU & go add another inch or two to ur beer belly.

whocares.jpg

Cheers

Harold

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

why don't u STFU & go add another inch or two to ur beer belly.

lol, go do drugs, cause that is what trance is all about, DRUGS!

arent' you 30 years old and doing drugs every weekend?

Obviously its not dead since the highest paid DJ's that Space books play Trance...PVD, Tiesto, Ferry, etc...and they pack the house!

Sorry house heads...reality can be a bitch can't it!:laugh: :laugh:

lol, go do drugs, cause that is what trance is all about, DRUGS!

arent' you 30 years old and doing drugs every weekend?

no every other wkend. but i know that beer gut didn't happen ova nite either. so drinking every day makes for a btr house fan.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Obviously its not dead since the highest paid DJ's that Space books play Trance...PVD, Tiesto, Ferry, etc...and they pack the house!

Sorry house heads...reality can be a bitch can't it!

Danny Tenaglia

Deep Dish

ALWAYS pack the house...and arent cheap....whats ur point Cheekie....:tongue: (they get paid about the same...i believe DT makes more than any of the guys u listed)