Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kevin Bacon...

dgmodel

anyone here know how to play??? colonel angus taught me how to play this a few weeks ago its insane... Name a movie actor -- say, Pierce Brosnan. Then, link actors together by the movies they costar in. Say Pierce Brosnan and Robin Williams in "Mrs. Doubtfire." Robin Williams and John Lithgow in "The World According to Garp." John Lithgow and Kevin Bacon in "Footloose."

cameron diaz...

Originally posted by mssabina

oooh wait i forgot to put the next actor down... ummm how about ed norton

aiight cool... i noticed you forgot thats why i threw in merryl...

ed norton:

ed norton and ben stiller in keeping the faith ben stiller in meet the parents with robert deniro robert deniro in sleepers with kevin bacon

Originally posted by dgmodel

whoa whoa whoa... nobody answered richard pryor yet....

I got it!

Man, I used to play this game BEFORE it was the "Kevin Bacon Game"...only that my friends and I would pick ANY two actors (that weren't obviously in the same movie together).

But anyways...Richard Pryor was in Lost Highway with Patricia Arquette, who was in True Romace with Brad Pitt, who was in Ocean's Eleven with Julia Roberts, who was in Flatliners with KEVIN BACON!

Originally posted by lulamishka

I got it!

Man, I used to play this game BEFORE it was the "Kevin Bacon Game"...only that my friends and I would pick ANY two actors (that weren't obviously in the same movie together).

But anyways...Richard Pryor was in Lost Highway with Patricia Arquette, who was in True Romace with Brad Pitt, who was in Ocean's Eleven with Julia Roberts, who was in Flatliners with KEVIN BACON!

G'damn youre gooooood~!

Originally posted by fineones

how about....ill name an actor/actress adn the next person will name sombody else....and the person after that will try and name the conection

okay here we go

my girl

charlize theron

And Robert Redford (as actor, NOT director - for you film buffs) :tongue: