Clubplanet Nightlife Community

curtains...

dgmodel

Not even that but I have like.. the world's biggest pervert living next door to me

It feels weird to walk outside my house, see him and know that he's seen me half nekked.

Like, yeah, hi, I'm your neighbor and I know what cup size you wear.

Thank God my new apartments on the 4th floor.

I'll be walking around nekked for the first month or so :rock:

i was dancing around today half nekkid, just outta the shower....in my kitchen....to some corny song by like, Faith Hill or Shania.....i do some sort of schnazzy turn, and BOOM! there's my landlord and his wife weeding out the garden.

i do this all the time....and most of the time I'm even more nekkid.

Sucks when cause i really only have four really big windows in my apt.....two in front, and two in back. :half:

DG, too funny!

i3itch, thanks, but I don't do the whole ferry thing. Well, ok, I did it once. But that's only because I left Tunnel at some crazy hour and I was still fucked up. My friend wanted to ride the ferry for the hell of it. I said yes, but only cause I was in a drug-induced haze.

I'll be making a half-naked appearance in a window in Greenpoint tomorrow night.

i got kidz living next store to me now, so mowing the lawn naked is not an option any more, i gotta watch myself when i'm scratchin my balls out on the deck, next thing you know theres some kid watchin me while shes reading her harry potter book.