Superchumpo at Kells

flavanugz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

Like you'll need to chase him anyways. Just look for the guy with the hood pulled over his head on the nearest couch :)

Still up in the air about tonight - I really want to go but my lame ass is still recovering from this weekend. And wtf?? I think I dislocated my jaw yesterday because I woke up this morning and my f'ing teeth on the right side of my mouth feel like they don't fit! I've got like that tmj bullshit or something :rolleyes:

hmmmm, why on earth would your jaw hurt that bad? :spin2:

I don't think I'm going to go to the kells tonight. I'm doubting he'll actually show, plus I'm on call for work. :blank:

Originally posted by whadupg

Damn nyis - you can lay off that lameass blowjob smiley. Everyone would have known were that simple-minded post was going without it :tongue:

I wanted to make it crystal clear :bj:

I have like three of those smiles memorized (what you type). :bj: is one of them. :hat: is another. oh, and :shaky:

Yup, that's all I know, so I abuse them.

It was greeeeat, and Tom Stephan supposedly even lost half of his records in a bag at the airport! :eek:

Cheap booze, cheap girls, cheap rock hard chicken strips across the street, cheap blue glowsticks scattered all over the floor that boobies had the pleasure of rolling on gracefully and landing smack on her bum.

Best part was that we saw the glowsticks and said, "Becca's going to slip on those."

Two minutes later, kaaraaaash!

SO much fun for a Tuesday, couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my new unemployed status. :D Till I move to WA after Zion, anyway.

And they were open till 2am! I didn't know that was legal in these here States of Conservativity! :eek:

ps just kiddin about the cheap girls

heh heh tier14.giftier14.giftier14.gif Bunny GrrLs 4 eva

what a good time!!! last night ruled and it was so nice to see everyone out, well none of you freakin board people except sparkem, mizlissa, ras, and irish, but oh well your loss :tongue:

so yeah the blue glowsticks are bad for me fucking bad, screw the scene, i am suing :laugh:

i thought it was gonna die, well not really just laid there and laughed for like ten minutes, shit was so freakin funny, i could not stop :D

music was great, people were awesome and well beers were a $1.50, can't go wrong there!! ;)