Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"I will never understand .....

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by dgmodel

i will never understand that whole guido thing...

i will never understand women...

...the two directly affect one another! lol......................

......guido....as in......greasy gold chain z cavs and an iroc z....NaH......but.....'guido' redifined lol...as in......tan....built....yummy.....goodlooking guy down the shore.....yEsssSs!

Originally posted by misk

...the two directly affect one another! lol......................

......guido....as in......greasy gold chain z cavs and an iroc z....NaH......but.....'guido' redifined lol...as in......tan....built....yummy.....goodlooking guy down the shore.....yEsssSs!

:laugh::clap: :clap:

I will never understand why people like Chingy can make songs like right thurr and it gets soooo much airplay :blown:

...not so much that i don't understand, but what the fuck is up with people that work out for like 2 hours only to run outside and light up a cig...makes me laugh...then again, i have gone to wendy's or bk right after the gym en route to the house...lol

...i will seriously never understand people that put more effort into making excuses to not work than what it would take for them to actually do the work...

Originally posted by therunner

I will never understand why people in DC can't fucking MERGE!! I mean come on people it's like a ZIPPER, let's get it together.

Damn straight...DC and MD drivers cant merge worth shit!! :mad:

my mom is one of them...she'll sometimes come to a full stop while trying to merge rather than speeding up in the merge lane like you're supposed to :blank: blah

I will never understand

-Followers...Be your own person damn it!

-Why people feel the need to use the word "like" 100000000 when describing something

-Cab drivers (Almost had an accident w/ one this morning) They

are all crazy!!

-The fist pump or whatever the fuck it's called..But for whoever does it....NO...Ya don't look good...Ya look like a big fucking idiot!!

-People in restaurants who watch other people eat

-Pigs (not the animal..just men that act like it)

-Girls who think they can beat up anyone

-Why I consume too much alcohol...Bad news when your friend is a bartender & hooks you up for free all night

-People who are full of themselves

-Inflation....It's just bullshit!

-St. Louis talk...don't be scurred...wtf....ENGLISH PLEASE!

-People who scrub cigs.....If you can't support your own habit...don't smoke!

-People on the train who read over your shoulder

-Old people & why they are so grumpy

-WHY I JUST WROTE ALL THIS

Originally posted by iamme

speaking of zippers, i will never understand why anyone thought it would be a good idea to have BUTTON UP JEANS??? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? :confused:

they are such a pain in the arse! :blown:

But the fit is usually excellent.

Originally posted by sweetie029

I will never understand

-Followers...Be your own person damn it!

-Why people feel the need to use the word "like" 100000000 when describing something

are all crazy!!

-The fist pump or whatever the fuck it's called..But for whoever does it....NO...Ya don't look good...Ya look like a big fucking idiot!!

-People in restaurants who watch other people eat

-Pigs (not the animal..just men that act like it)

-Girls who think they can beat up anyone

-Why I consume too much alcohol...Bad news when your friend is a bartender & hooks you up for free all night

-People who are full of themselves

-Inflation....It's just bullshit!

-St. Louis talk...don't be scurred...wtf....ENGLISH PLEASE!

-People who scrub cigs.....If you can't support your own habit...don't smoke!

-People on the train who read over your shoulder

-Old people & why they are so grumpy

-WHY I JUST WROTE ALL THIS

lol :clap:

I will never understand

-Followers...Be your own person damn it! - THERE ARE SHEEP..AND THERE ARE WOLVES... CANT ALL BE WOLVES...WHO WOULD THE WOLVES EAT?

-Why people feel the need to use the word "like" 100000000 when describing something- THEYRE NERVOUS

are all crazy!! - THEY PASSED ROAD TESTS IN MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES...WHICH REQUIRES DUCKING U.S. MISSILES AND BURNING OIL FIELDS

-The fist pump or whatever the fuck it's called..But for whoever does it....NO...Ya don't look good...Ya look like a big fucking idiot!-:laugh: :laugh:

-People in restaurants who watch other people eat - I DO THAT!..I LOVE PEOPLE WATCHING..THATS Y I GO TO FACTORY

-Pigs (not the animal..just men that act like it) - LACK OF EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT

-Girls who think they can beat up anyone- SEE PREVIOUS

-Why I consume too much alcohol...Bad news when your friend is a bartender & hooks you up for free all night - WISH I HAD UR

PROBLEM

-People who are full of themselves- DEEPLY ROOTED INSECURITIES

-Inflation....It's just bullshit! - EHH...U NEED AT LEAST SOME LEVEL OF INFLATION..LIKE U NEED SOME LEVEL OF UNEMPLOYMENT

-St. Louis talk...don't be scurred...wtf....ENGLISH PLEASE! - NO COMMENT RIGHT THURR

-People who scrub cigs.....If you can't support your own habit...don't smoke! - AMEN

-People on the train who read over your shoulder- HEY I DO THAT SHIT!!...SOMETIMES I DONT GOT CHANGE FOR A PAPER

-Old people & why they are so grumpy - THEY KNOW THEYRE GONA DIE SOON

-WHY I JUST WROTE ALL THIS - U LOVE CP

Originally posted by solbeam

t rex

ahahahaha remember Debrah the mgr. from GAP?????? i used to call her T-REX?????????

I FIST PUMP EVERYWHERE I GO...I FIST PUMP @ CROWN FRIED CHICKEN...MICKIE DEEZ..ANYWHERE THATS GOTA SICK BEAT YO.....WITH ALL MY SILVER JEWELERY

Originally posted by phatman

...i will never understand people that dump all their $$ into an unbelievable ride but live in a shack with like 3 outfits...you look great, but you can never go home...lol...

HEYYY!! thats 99.9% of my people that live in this country...GOTTA LOVE THE BALKAN MENTALITY!! GOOOOO FORMER REPUBLICS OF YUGOSLAVIA!! :aright: