Originally posted by eckobarbie1

hmmm..looks kinda perky, doesnt it?

omg thats jerk off material!!!!

such a pretty pussy too!!

ok I am about to burst

Guest gabo
Originally posted by eckobarbie1

hmmm..looks kinda perky, doesnt it?

ok I am sorry all but I can't stop going back to this pic and just stare and drool. UGH I just want to suck it and lick it and fuck it till its begging me to stop....

oooook I think its time for ol gabo to take a cold shower and a nap.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

And you neeeeeeeeeeed me so what's the point? :laugh:

just post a pic of ur pussy and be quiet about it.:tongue:

Originally posted by gabo

ok I am sorry all but I can't stop going back to this pic and just stare and drool. UGH I just want to suck it and lick it and fuck it till its begging me to stop....

oooook I think its time for ol gabo to take a cold shower and a nap.

LMAO..glad I could help! ;)

I dont get it....

This is the sex board, and a lot of you come on here and post away like "freaks." Don't take this the wrong way, you all seem very nice, and most of you get along well, and it's fun to come on here and talk about sex.... I've posted only a few times.

But people wanna see pics, and people post belly buttons, cleavage, no faces (for the exception of a couple of people), and of course we have the wild eckobarbie1 ;) And of course we have our Dick contributors.

Normally I wouldn't put this up, but lately I've turned a new leaf....

So I'm gonna be more daring...

My husband Fliptoniaaa had a pic in his sig of Carmen Electra :drool: and I wanted to try and take a pic like it, but my belt was too thin, so I didn't, but he snuck this pic of me before I wimped out....

Oh yeah, and we have two kids, so that explains the stretch marks....

attachment.php?postid=1681347

Guest gabo
Originally posted by themrs

I dont get it....

This is the sex board, and a lot of you come on here and post away like "freaks." Don't take this the wrong way, you all seem very nice, and most of you get along well, and it's fun to come on here and talk about sex.... I've posted only a few times.

But people wanna see pics, and people post belly buttons, cleavage, no faces (for the exception of a couple of people), and of course we have the wild eckobarbie1 ;) And of course we have our Dick contributors.

My husband Fliptoniaaa had a pic in his sig of Carmen Electra :drool: and I wanted to try and take a pic like it, but my belt was too thin, so I didn't, but he snuck this pic of me before I wimped out....

oh man!! so hot.

and u have 2 kids?? I am so jealous of ur husband.

hey do you think he would want to go on a hunting trip with me? lol

I dont get it....

nice!!, but i dont see any stretch marks, abs are great:aright:

:D damn girl, you have bigger balls than I do!

BTW you look great, and Ill never be able to look at batman sheets the same way again :D

and if the Mrs has the confidence for that pic, I guess Ill play too.

and the disclaimer... showing wife the new camera, and she just loved the jeans I just bought.... which results in, my attempt at a beefcake shot :)

attachment.php?postid=1681367

Originally posted by shroomy

:D damn girl, you have bigger balls than I do!

BTW you look great, and Ill never be able to look at batman sheets the same way again :D

and if the Mrs has the confidence for that pic, I guess Ill play too.

and the disclaimer... showing wife the new camera, and she just loved the jeans I just bought.... which results in, my attempt at a beefcake shot :)

attachment.php?postid=1681367

You're such a hottie Shroomy...:D

These are newly acquired balls, only a few weeks old ;)

Don't like my face in that pic, but fuck it. At least you can see most of me.

Guest gabo

You're such a hottie Shroomy...:D

These are newly acquired balls, only a few weeks old ;)

Don't like my face in that pic, but fuck it. At least you can see most of me.

hmmmm I seem to have lost my balls a few weeks ago.

I dont get it....

what streach marks, i hope i look like u after i have kids ...........shit!!! :eek:

I dont get it....

i tell my wife all the time....she is a hot beeeyotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

and let me tell u people this pic does her no justice!!!!!!!:eek:

she IS carmen electra, pam anderson hot!!!!!!!!!!:drool::eek:

i am one lucky guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

and shroomy....whats up with that gq shot!!!!!!!!