Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by gabo

quit being a pussy and post some of u .:D

you still won't even post your face , you punk!!! don't you go bossing people around :nono: !!!

i took pics and i can't figure out how to post them. they're too big, clubplanet says, and i don't know how to make them smaller. also, how can i post a pic without connecting it to a link or attaching a jpg.?

Originally posted by weyes

you still won't even post your face , you punk!!! don't you go bossing people around :nono: !!!

i took pics and i can't figure out how to post them. they're too big, clubplanet says, and i don't know how to make them smaller. also, how can i post a pic without connecting it to a link or attaching a jpg.?

Send it to me, I'll shrink it for ya.

DarrellG@optonline.net

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

lick my weiner wench... I do have pics up... look at my sig duhhhh... can you guess which one is me?

Originally posted by phatman

...werent you the one that hated pics of yourself, like me?...lol....hmmm...you've changed...not that i'm complaining, i dont think one can get tired of looking at you...just sayin...

nah i still dont like pics too much but whatever, it is fun. you should put that booty pic you took that one time up :D

Originally posted by somebitch

nah i still dont like pics too much but whatever, it is fun. you should put that booty pic you took that one time up :D

...i did a few pages back..lol...it's time for a new shoot...maybe next week with some cheesecake...;)