Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sept. 6th

prplhz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

todd i cant beleive you called me a fat fuck but yes i will be at block island.... in fact i am now selling tickets in case anyone needs them from me!

He didn't call you a fat fuck, he called me a fat fuck. He told you to show your tits though, so be a good DJ Whore and do what the DJ says.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

He didn't call you a fat fuck, he called me a fat fuck. He told you to show your tits though, so be a good DJ Whore and do what the DJ says.

For future reference, my established nicknames so far are:

Tits = Ras

Fat fuck = Nyis

Fucking queer = X

Loverboy = D:Rew

Newest edition:

Re-run = Stymie (King of Exgirlfriends)

Stay tuned for more.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sounds good to me, I'll let you know soon.

Trying to figure out how to get from the Bronx to this party on the subway after the Red Sox game should be an adventure :drunk:

u can take the LIRR to Penn Station and walk 4 blocks or take the 7 train to Port Authority and walk about 10 blocks :)

hope to see you guys down there!

:D

Originally posted by whadupg

yeah yeah - What's the deal with that - are you guys waiting till that night to announce anything?

it will be announced before the party at some point. All I can say is you will NOT be dissapointed in the afterparty. By itself it would be one hell of a ridiculous party... ;)

Groovefire, that events look amazing... No wait it is amazing because you will be spinning, but it's just too far away for me to go....;)

I would love to attend it's just that I haven't been to NYC in so long, you went and got your fix two weeks ago, me it's been months... How can you expect a girl to go without NY for too long?:confused:

Originally posted by prplhz

Groovefire, that events look amazing... No wait it is amazing because you will be spinning, but it's just too far away for me to go....;)

I would love to attend it's just that I haven't been to NYC in so long, you went and got your fix two weeks ago, me it's been months... How can you expect a girl to go without NY for too long?:confused:

I understand, you guys do whatcha gotta do.

sad2.gif