Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats happening to nyc?

Originally posted by letemknow00

sorry for the confusion. i was comparing ny to la in how post -guliani ny has become more generic and less distinct and flavorful. i meant "san diego kids" as kids from san diego who newly reside in ny.

haha, i guess you have a point. kids from SD are really sheltered in the sense that they're swimming in so much dough that they don't see the bad side of life that often. i live in la jolla and encountered these fuckers every day.

Gulianni was lucky to be the mayor in the economic boom in the 90"s. He had more money throw into the police dept. He also followed Dinkins who did absolutly nothing

NYC is much better these days, all you tough guys would be getting your ass kicked and robbed everyday back in the day.

Trust me its soo much better

Everything you take for granted today was shit back in the day. I do miss washington square park and being able to pick up some weed and smoke a fattie anytime of day.

anybody ever see kids? Thats how it was for us growing up here in NYC

Originally posted by chris817

Gulianni was lucky to be the mayor in the economic boom in the 90"s. He had more money throw into the police dept. He also followed Dinkins who did absolutly nothing

NYC is much better these days, all you tough guys would be getting your ass kicked and robbed everyday back in the day.

Trust me its soo much better

Everything you take for granted today was shit back in the day. I do miss washington square park and being able to pick up some weed and smoke a fattie anytime of day.

anybody ever see kids? Thats how it was for us growing up here in NYC

that is one fucked up movie...how that little bastard intentionally gave that poor little girl HIV and then fucked some virgin the day after....:mad:

Originally posted by sassa

that is one fucked up movie...how that little bastard intentionally gave that poor little girl HIV and then fucked some virgin the day after....:mad:

He did not know he had HIV, thats why Chloe was looking for him all day.

The sickest was the ending when casper raped chloe being passed out.

I think the nightclub scenes were filmed at tunnel but was suppost to be NASA

But the scene in washington square park was everyday

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

HAHA, Kids was a great movie...

"I have no legs... I have no legs...", but that dude "the virgin surgeon" wtf was that all about ? That was the ugliest individual I've ever seen in my life...

The guy who played telly is in the HBO series the wire now, Casper killed himself

And thats a realy guy on the subways "i have no legs" you ever see him banging his can??