Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I finally found a picture of that Larry guy!!!

revaluation

Originally posted by dcsglow

if thats real... that the coolest sickest thing ive ever fucking seen:eek:

it's probably real. I remember in high school they had some cokehead come in a do a speech about how bad drugs are and he did the thing with a hankerchief in one nostril out the other. Needless to say half my graduating class was constantly all geeked up

Originally posted by pgiddy

it's probably real. I remember in high school they had some cokehead come in a do a speech about how bad drugs are and he did the thing with a hankerchief in one nostril out the other. Needless to say half my graduating class was constantly all geeked up

yo pete, you still have the audi, k good, keep it until next september so you can race my...

01mcoupe4.jpg

Originally posted by dcsglow

a PRETTY CAR??? no thanks. that car is beautiful, powerful, and beautiful and powerful. thats all i need.

powerful.. check.

beautiful... nope.

ugly...check.

i tried to make a CD fer yer ass... but i screwed it up. i'll get one soon :) where do u record urs?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

powerful.. check.

beautiful... nope.

ugly...check.

i tried to make a CD fer yer ass... but i screwed it up. i'll get one soon :) where do u record urs?

I record mine in my room, then I am going to send it to AloneSoul.com to get it mastered, to bad Zelda had to move to Spain, cause the last cd I did I got mastered from them, well a guy in NC that they use. Anyway, I just finished running through my cd again... and for mr Moshic - Panic System... it's like stealing candy from a kid:D

oh yeah, give me one of your cds foo, I can bring one down to you sometime or you can come up here again, either or, the last one I did is pretty good, but this new one...