Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abyss wednesday

Originally posted by dancerbar

fucking mister knowitall huh, always acting like you know everything, well beenie showed you huh, hahaahahahahahah

:laugh::D:laugh: :laugh: :D

LOL:laugh: LOL:laugh: LOL

Actually Mr. Watkins, Manny was going on @11PM, but decided to be nice and let Bugout play till almost 12 for Binoy. And have you ever known me to say sometyhing bogus. So once again, i did know what I was talking about fuckhead.

P.S. Where you gonna be all weekend?

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

LOL:laugh: LOL:laugh: LOL

Actually Mr. Watkins, Manny was going on @11PM, but decided to be nice and let Bugout play till almost 12 for Binoy. And have you ever known me to say sometyhing bogus. So once again, i did know what I was talking about fuckhead.

P.S. Where you gonna be all weekend?

MarcoMaxim

Ive never booked an Opener that played till only 11.

Every Opener ive booked has played till ATLEAST 11:30.

Especially Bugout, since hes good friends with Manny and Myself and Always does a great job plays till 12 every time.

Originally posted by binoys

Ive never booked an Opener that played till only 11.

Every Opener ive booked has played till ATLEAST 11:30.

Especially Bugout, since hes good friends with Manny and Myself and Always does a great job plays till 12 every time.

word.

thanks binoy and manny and the rest of the crew...i had a great time last nite---

also thanks to linabugout, randall, gary, erkan and the rest of the crew that came out early to hear some beats :D

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

word.

thanks binoy and manny and the rest of the crew...i had a great time last nite---

also thanks to linabugout, randall, gary, erkan and the rest of the crew that came out early to hear some beats :D

Mike

too bad there wasnt much of a crowd for most of ur set. i was def feelin it. especially hearin Supergroove as i first walked in, love that track. the energy really picked up for the last maybe half hour of ur set when the place filled up. honestly though, i was kinda bored w/ manny's set. it was good, but i just wasnt into it. i left at like 1:15, i wanted to go to sleep so bad. he prolly saved the best for that last 45 min i missed anyway

word.

Mike

Good Job Mike, i did hear the end of your set. Great Vibe...i look forward to hearing you tomorrow night @ Merge. COme up to my bar and introduce yourself. Youll see Binoy and Armenio @ my bar tomorrow night getting wasted. Peace

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Good Job Mike, i did hear the end of your set. Great Vibe...i look forward to hearing you tomorrow night @ Merge. COme up to my bar and introduce yourself. Youll see Binoy and Armenio @ my bar tomorrow night getting wasted. Peace

MarcoMaxim

yea bro--izzy announced u were in the building last nite but i couldnt find you....place was a madhouse...

def i'll see u friday :)

yea bro--izzy announced u were in the building last nite but i couldnt find you....place was a madhouse...

def i'll see u friday :)

Sounds good!!!

Bring VOCALS!!!

Im gonna have to hear Richie on Fri and Sat, which will make me want 2 bang my head into the wall after so many hours. LOL

Place was a Mad House last night. I hope it stays strong in the fall. Once again...good job!