Should We ALLOW Drama in here

Should We ALLOW DRAMA in here????  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should We ALLOW DRAMA in here????

• YES....WE LOVE DRAMA...The SMURF can go fuck himself
    • NO.....Magilicuti is dead wrong
    • WHO GIVES A FUCK...SexyBabyD is still dumb
    • I JUST WANNA FUCK SMOKESUM

you guys wants me to stop regulating this shit or you want more threads on spit?

you wanna hear it how it is or you wanna hear sassa say cp sucks dick?

if you guys wanna keep reading about how great green tea is then i guess i'm at the wrong place. this forum has been dead and i thought i'd spice it up

G-UNIT!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

you guys wants me to stop regulating this shit or you want more threads on spit?

you wanna hear it how it is or you wanna hear sassa say cp sucks dick?

if you guys wanna keep reading about how great green tea is then i guess i'm at the wrong place. this forum has been dead and i thought i'd spice it up

G-UNIT!!!!!

man, as soon as i saw one of those threads, i moved it to drama cuz i knew it was gonna open a whole can of worms.

I wont speak for everyone else, but a one-on -one battle of words is NOT the kind of spice we were looking for.

ur right...its a public forum...why should it matter what she writes???if you do that to her posts u might look at a few other and take the same action...at one point or another this situtation has happened and posts got out of hand...that is the way it is...i say just let it go...but that is my opinion...

disclaimer (not trying to start shit here just stating a point....thanx)

Originally posted by fkornre

ur right...its a public forum...why should it matter what she writes???if you do that to her posts u might look at a few other and take the same action...at one point or another this situtation has happened and posts got out of hand...that is the way it is...i say just let it go...but that is my opinion...

disclaimer (not trying to start shit here just stating a point....thanx)

ill say it again........................................................

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK :D

*confused* i thought the whole point of the "Bump and ..." Forum was to post inane and random stuff.

if people don't like Sassa's posts, then they won't reply to them... and they'll sink to the bottom of the thread lists. if they DO choose to involve themselves in the threads and it turns ugly, then they can be moved to Drama.

i don't see what the problem is, exactly, unless she starts creating multiple useless posts for the sole reason of clogging up the board space.

on the other hand, one would hope that people would be mature enough to handle their personal differences in PMs. oh wait, this is CP. :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

man, as soon as i saw one of those threads, i moved it to drama cuz i knew it was gonna open a whole can of worms.

I wont speak for everyone else, but a one-on -one battle of words is NOT the kind of spice we were looking for.

i agree w/ gmc, if a thread gets out of hand, move it to the drama forum, pretty lame to close and sticky it.

y'all moderators of this board have to work this one out.

Originally posted by wideskies

*confused* i thought the whole point of the "Bump and ..." Forum was to post inane and random stuff.

if people don't like Sassa's posts, then they won't reply to them... and they'll sink to the bottom of the thread lists. if they DO choose to involve themselves in the threads and it turns ugly, then they can be moved to Drama.

i don't see what the problem is, exactly, unless she starts creating multiple useless posts for the sole reason of clogging up the board space.

on the other hand, one would hope that people would be mature enough to handle their personal differences in PMs. oh wait, this is CP. :D

anything XCEPT drama

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179470

Originally posted by vicman

i agree w/ gmc, if a thread gets out of hand, move it to the drama forum, pretty lame to close and sticky it.

then i guess all the threads in the current events forum might as well get tossed into the drama forum :laugh:..or just rename the current events forum to drama forum

Originally posted by iamme

then i guess all the threads in the current events forum might as well get tossed into the drama forum :laugh:..or just rename the current events forum to drama forum

Nah... Current events is always debatable... Every one has different views...

Originally posted by iamme

the entire jersey forum is probably drama as well. lol :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

was just havin fun, seriously you ppl need to chill out. didn't know everyone would be so upset...

:blank: