Should We ALLOW DRAMA in here????  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should We ALLOW DRAMA in here????

• YES....WE LOVE DRAMA...The SMURF can go fuck himself
    • NO.....Magilicuti is dead wrong
    • WHO GIVES A FUCK...SexyBabyD is still dumb
    • I JUST WANNA FUCK SMOKESUM

Originally posted by iamme

then i guess all the threads in the current events forum might as well get tossed into the drama forum :laugh:..or just rename the current events forum to drama forum

that's up to the current events mod's to regulate. I was a moderator there, and things got out of hand.

Generally , when threads get to the point of personal threats, slander, etc... then drama is where it's headed :aright:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

that's up to the current events mod's to regulate. I was a moderator there, and things got out of hand.

Generally , when threads get to the point of personal threats, slander, etc... then drama is where it's headed :aright:

seriously bro i like you and all but it was just a couple threads. chill out

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'll leave this thread unlocked even if sassa unleashes herself on it.

i knew some ppl would disagree with what i did. but let's remember this is a PUBLIC FORUM. we are allowed to post our views here openly even if someone might not completely agree. i'm not saying that gives anyone the right to be a total asshole but i had to put my foot down this time.

i mean look at sassa's posts and her replies. check out her thread in the drama forum! its full of just pure hate. she just seems like an angry person to me. her threads are either negative (ppl take cp too seriously, guess who is gonna cry themselves to sleep tonight) or just plain pointless and stupid (eg "spitting, green tea") and when she came in here and said cp was getting worse that was it for me. so i let her "have it" as they say. if someone thinks i posted stupid shit you'd let me have it too. like you guys are doing right now by telling me to chill and all that. well i'm doing the same shit.

and it was done as a joke. not my fault she took her own threads against her so seriously. i mean the thread was funny as hell but that's my opinion. you guys seriously need to lighten the hell up. i poked some fun at her and she got mad. don't tell us to calm down chill out. you are just gonna make it worse.

so

FUCK ALL YA!!!!!!

ps. sassa stop pming me, i won't stop till you chill out. i'll muster up some of your oldest gayest threads

:blank:

i never pm'd you. i'm not as pathetic as you are. please drop this shit. you proved you're too serious about this shit already. enough is enough. damn, what a loser. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: