Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sept 20th

kaydup

Originally posted by groovefire

And D:rew, you better come over to Phil's this time. You don't know what EPIC means until you've heard Cisco spin at 8am. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: "wow this really is epic" - first words from nyis after finally coming out of his coma.

So epic. Sooooooo epic.

I don't like Seb, I wish Ralph would have his knuckles sawed off in a losing hand of poker, I like Saeed & Palash for the most part, but you know who I do love?? James Zabiela and Lee Burridge. And they're playing the two weeks after those. That's my best bet I think I'm gonna try to do one or both of those.... pending on how reports of the first night come out.

Originally posted by whadupg

Jim Dandy all the way! Ooh - or peanut butter cup mmmm carbs :drool:

Reeses(sp) peanut butter cup sunday, I think I lived on those before I discovered the orgasm:drool: Maybe that's why I used to weigh almost a buck 90, but that was 4 1/2 years ago and I think it's been that long since I had one of those delicious little buggers... G this weekend we are going to Friendly's!:D

Originally posted by whadupg

No argument from me :D I'm going out Friday, but nothing crazy and I won't be in Boston so give me a call later and we can figure out plans for Saturday - I don't even know what time tiny's getting in???

I will, I'm taking the train down to South Station to meet her at 12:30 will be back after that. I figured I would bring her on our beautiful train system and show her what is Boston is really all about...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by prplhz

I will, I'm taking the train down to South Station to meet her at 12:30 will be back after that. I figured I would bring her on our beautiful train system and show her what is Boston is really all about...:rolleyes:

lol- I hope she doesn't wear shorts