Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thread about the weekend that isn't the weekend thread

nyis4meatheads

Fri- Cheesecake Factory and then on to La Boom

Sat day- down to cape for annual family cookout/karaoke party

Sat night- RIS with the cape crew; hopefully catch some of Taner on the air

Sun day- work at the zoo

Sun night- Meeting up with Melissa and RIS at Arc. Hopefully we won't be driving back in a monsoon this time.

OXOX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyis - no I missed them last time, thats why there is no way in hell I could miss them this time around. Def try and come =)

Jules just do it, come to NYC :D

Kara, oh yeah, cant wait, we will have most of the RIS crew at Arc but sooo sad that Wildo wont be there :( Oh well more fun for us :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I will try to have fun with Lee Burridge and Sasha. I hear Sasha plays a nasty Dixie Land jazz tribute :eek:

:laugh: Fester schooled you bad g!

You're going to be sitting in a crowded, smokey, dirty bar with pothead grunge rock guys and angry lesbian chicks listening to James Taylor unplugged and watching little bugs crawl around on teamj5's hood because he passed out too close to the guy with the dirty dread locks.

And fester was wrong :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

You're going to be sitting in a crowded, smokey, dirty bar with pothead grunge rock guys and angry lesbian chicks listening to James Taylor unplugged and watching little bugs crawl around on teamj5's hood because he passed out too close to the guy with the dirty dread locks.

And fester was wrong :tongue:

Have you ever been to Montreal??? I think you have entirely the wrong impression of it :laugh: Then again, maybe all the chicks up there are lesbians... holy shit, just the thought of 1000's of insanely hot, blonde lesbians up there.... good stuff.

teamj5 isn't going to canada that I know of. You think I'd actually go up there with that punk? :mad:

"Fester was wrong" almost earned you the worst post of the week award...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Have you ever been to Montreal??? I think you have entirely the wrong impression of it :laugh: Then again, maybe all the chicks up there are lesbians... holy shit, just the thought of 1000's of insanely hot, blonde lesbians up there.... good stuff.

teamj5 isn't going to canada that I know of. You think I'd actually go up there with that punk? :mad:

"Fester was wrong" almost earned you the worst post of the week award...

:laugh: Take your 26 worst posts of the week awards and shove them up your ass!

wha?? teamj5 isn't going up to Montreal? for Sasha??? :woah:

Yeah all the girls in montreal are ugly lesbians :rolleyes:

Actually there are "pairs" of girls at supersex that do lesbian type things but most of them are smokin'.

You should get your roommates super dunk so they pass out and you can go. Its after hours anyway what else are they going to do. "Rumor" is there is a restaurant that keeps serving booze afer 3. It is on saint laraunt up by central station but i forget the name. It is all locals so better touch up on your french if you go. Last time i went on a friday left at 2 and still got caught in traffic on 93 north :mad: and then traffic going over that fuckin bridge going into montreal. Nothing worse than that, all signs in french.

Have fun.

i guess i would be angry to if i was that hot and ate box for a living. :D

Actually id be super happy. I get super happy watching. I think I will be at pvd saturday. Sorry groovefire newport is too far for me.

Look for me i have dark hair :D

Originally posted by jtk4

i guess i would be angry to if i was that hot and ate box for a living. :D

Actually id be super happy. I get super happy watching. I think I will be at pvd saturday. Sorry groovefire newport is too far for me.

Look for me i have dark hair :D

:laugh: I'll keep a look-out. Actually we're probablly doing a little pub crawling beforehand if you'll be in town early. X probablly won't make it that far, but we're starting alot later than him so he's not a total chick if he can't keep up with us ;)

And groovefire - you're right - if I was an epic paul van lesbian then I probablly would be angry but you know I won't cry if pvd comes down with a case of the chicken pox and I have to go down to newport instead - so ZIP IT :P No matter what I or anyone else does this weekend it's going to be kickass because Monday's a holiday (well except for nyis - his weekend in Montreal is going to suck anyways) :tongue: