Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Madonna Kissed Britney On The Mtv Awards

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WANNA KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF? THESE CELEBRITIES THINK WE ARE ALL NAIVE! AND THEY KNOW THE PUBLIC IS SO UP INTO THEIR SHIT! THERE ARE GONNA BE 20 ZILLION PICTURES OF THIS ALL OVER......ITS PRETTY SAD WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR PUBLICITY! LIKE MADONNA AND BRITNEY DON'T GET ENOUGH PR! WTF IS MADONNA TRYING TO PROVE? MID LIFE CRISIS BULLSHIT OR HOW CAN SHE SEDUCE 20 YEAR OLD GIRLS? THIS IS A MOTHER OF 2!

BEN AND JO-LO'S BULLSHIT HE'S A ANOTHER FCUKING TOOL/NOTCH IN HER BELT! I LOST RESPECT FOR HIM! NOT LIKE HE CARES! SADDDD WORLD! THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SHELTERED AND LIMITED!!! WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE THINGS THEN THEM....THERE LOVE LIVES ARE LIMITED TO A SELECT FEW "THEIR KIND" OK I'M DONE VENTING

I agree with everything you just said. They are all so fake and claim to not want attention, but as soon as they realize their career is going down, they need to start something/ANYTHING to get people to look at them again.:blown:

GO FCUK YOURSELF! AND DIE! YOU ARE A SPECK COMPARED TO ME! BTW WATCH YOUR BACK LOL YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU DID AND GET AWAY WITH IT DID YOU? YOU ARE GOING DOWN....YOU FORGET I HAVE ALOT OF $$$$ AND MY $$$$ BUYS ALOT OF THINGS HUN! DO NOT FCUK WITH POWERFUL PEOPLE! THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY! THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST LESSON YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR LIFE! WATCH! :D

For someone with alot of $$$$ .... Maybe you should invest in a bag and stop carrying that FAKE ASS Dior bag

go try and get laid...with his 3 inch penis john holmes YOU aint

y u think he calls himself j. holmes? because he's a wanna be lady's man who doesnt get ass...and sits home and abuses women on the message board..cause in reality he hates women, only because they give him no air time...cause he lacks the graceful nuances of being a charming and loving man, all because he was born with a litte fucker dick

THAT EXPLAINS YOUR 4" PENIS THE REST YOUR MOMMY HANGERED OFF? LOL AHH POOR BABY!

Wow Mr. Holmes Penis grows quite rapidly...

why are yoy always talking about this guys dick. You obviouly don't know shit about it since you posted 2 different things in the same thread.

I don't know him, nor do I care about the size of his penis, but your posts about him and his penis are annoying.

THAT EXPLAINS YOUR 4" PENIS THE REST YOUR MOMMY HANGERED OFF? LOL AHH POOR BABY!

NAH DOOD SEE RICH PEOPLE GET CATERED TO AND IF THERE IS PAIN DURING PREGNANCY THEY WERE GIVEN PAIN KILLERS AND APPARENTLY THERE WERE THESE "BAD" PAIN KILLERS DURING THE 70'S THAT FCUKED UP YOUR KID IF YOU TOOK THEM! BUT I LOVE WHO I AM.....AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!! I LOVE BEING DIFFERENT!!!! :D

I think it was the all the quaaludes your Mom did in the 70's. Not to mention the Yayo, LSD and Heroin.

BTW, your little 'nub' looks like someone stuck what used to be your hand into a meat grinder. Now your face... JESUS! That's a another story!!!

uh yeah celebrities need to continue to create publicity and hype around them, its what keeps their careers going, and more importantly, it keeps them in the spotlight.....

Britney and Madonna have always spoken very highly of and have been very fond of eachother.....it was obvious sooner or later they would collerberate....i think the kiss was hot - who cares if it was to generate attention - they accomplished their goal...which, in fact, isn't such a bad goal for them anyway

Originally posted by Mystify22

uh yeah celebrities need to continue to create publicity and hype around them, its what keeps their careers going, and more importantly, it keeps them in the spotlight.....

Britney and Madonna have always spoken very highly of and have been very fond of eachother.....it was obvious sooner or later they would collerberate....i think the kiss was hot - who cares if it was to generate attention - they accomplished their goal...which, in fact, isn't such a bad goal for them anyway

Yeah you tell em.

:laugh:

WANNA KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF? THESE CELEBRITIES THINK WE ARE ALL NAIVE! AND THEY KNOW THE PUBLIC IS SO UP INTO THEIR SHIT! THERE ARE GONNA BE 20 ZILLION PICTURES OF THIS ALL OVER......ITS PRETTY SAD WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR PUBLICITY! LIKE MADONNA AND BRITNEY DON'T GET ENOUGH PR! WTF IS MADONNA TRYING TO PROVE? MID LIFE CRISIS BULLSHIT OR HOW CAN SHE SEDUCE 20 YEAR OLD GIRLS? THIS IS A MOTHER OF 2!

BEN AND JO-LO'S BULLSHIT HE'S A ANOTHER FCUKING TOOL/NOTCH IN HER BELT! I LOST RESPECT FOR HIM! NOT LIKE HE CARES! SADDDD WORLD! THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SHELTERED AND LIMITED!!! WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE THINGS THEN THEM....THERE LOVE LIVES ARE LIMITED TO A SELECT FEW "THEIR KIND" OK I'M DONE VENTING

AMMMENN!!