Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you Imagine: House Music on Saturdays?

djjoshuacarl1

• 2 weeks later...

fyi...I think Q sats is one of the best nights goin right now.

Ive only been able to shoot down 4 or 5 times...And ive known Josh even b4 the "twinkie the kid" days...when he was "selakta JC"

he plays quality stuff with cross-genre'ing but isnt all over the place... Think carl cox playing with danny howells records.

I cant wait to get back in there!!!!

as far as the DIP...well I went once...and I dont even know who the dj was... But seeing how Im straight edge & 30 yrs old now 4am and chugging proggy tribal just couldnt keep my interest.

it was mixed pretty much perfectly & programmed well, but between the pioneer effector and the tracks being played and looped for so long i couldnt keep interest...

but i know alot of people are into that sort of thing, not saying its wrong, I just like to see alot of action back there.

who knows though...maybe I can get a sitter this weekend!:hat:

Originally posted by djmickydeez

as far as the DIP...well I went once...and I dont even know who the dj was... But seeing how Im straight edge & 30 yrs old now 4am and chugging proggy tribal just couldnt keep my interest.

it was mixed pretty much perfectly & programmed well, but between the pioneer effector and the tracks being played and looped for so long i couldnt keep interest...

but i know alot of people are into that sort of thing, not saying its wrong, I just like to see alot of action back there.

It was definitely Taner...he loves his toys :)

That loop machine thing is fairly new...maybe a couple months old?? He's "breaking it in"

As for the efx...that's probably mostly Niko lol That kid will put efx in ANYTHING! haha

You should definitely try and come this weekend...it's going to be crazy. When Corrupt is dropped I'll be in the middle of the dancefloor singing at the top of my lungs :D

XOXO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...